You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool FC striker Nathan Eccleston under investigation by club after claiming 9/11

Skrtel Milk

The level of expert knowledge of mtallurgy and the falling patterns of steel-structured buildings on this and other websites is formidable. I wonder how many of these experts (who counsel us inccessantly abolut ot believing what we are told by 'the media') have used their own expertise and knowledge critically to evaluate the these put forward by those who state that 'freefall' of these buildings is not possible and that the patterns of collapse are inconsistent with damage by fire, debris etc. Surely such independent-mionded persons wouldn't simply accept what they were told just because it comes form a 'non-established' media source.

Fucking bunch of pricks.

Anyone else see that BBC doucmentary last week following a bunch of retards around America having their barely thought-out 'theroies' about 9/11 debunked by witnesses and real experts.

I am not for one moment suggesting that we shouldn't question that with which we are presented, just that suspicion about an oficial version of events isn't evidence of an alternative version.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The level of expert knowledge of mtallurgy and the falling patterns of steel-structured buildings on this and other websites is formidable. I wonder how many of these experts (who counsel us inccessantly abolut ot believing what we are told by 'the media') have used their own expertise and knowledge critically to evaluate the these put forward by those who state that 'freefall' of these buildings is not possible and that the patterns of collapse are inconsistent with damage by fire, debris etc. Surely such independent-mionded persons wouldn't simply accept what they were told just because it comes form a 'non-established' media source.

Fucking bunch of pricks.

Anyone else see that BBC doucmentary last week following a bunch of retards around America having their barely thought-out 'theroies' about 9/11 debunked by witnesses and real experts.

I am not for one moment suggesting that we shouldn't question that with which we are presented, just that suspicion about an oficial version of events isn't evidence of an alternative version.

9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out:AE911Truth (Full Film) - YouTube

tons of experts. bet you dont watch it, if it was an inside job do you think the inside media would tell you about it. dont remember any of the main stream media challenging that weapons of mass destruction bollocks.

If the illuminati are all powerful, and are lizards, one question; how come they haven't filled in Ant & Dec yet?

There they are, sat at home watching I'm A Celebrity, as these Geordie cunts get z-list ponces to stomp all over one reptile after another. Surely they must be getting really pissed off now?

Granted, my only scientific data for this is watching 'Men In Black' and seeing the big bug fella get all steamed up when Will Smith steps on a littl'un.

I'm assuming it's the same with reptiles.

People hide behind the principle of free speech and 'opinion' when spouting stupid claims about what 'really' happened at Hillsborough (and, in the process, hurting and angering many who have already suffered enough). I don't see any difference in this case: he's an ill-informed kid who needs educating.

tons of experts. bet you dont watch it, if it was an inside job do you think the inside media would tell you about it. dont remember any of the main stream media challenging that weapons of mass destruction bollocks.

This inside job - who was it? Who planned it? How many co-conspirators do you reckon there'd be? How did the events of 9/11 actually play out? Dont link to loads of external pages / videos and say 'read that!', I would like to hear YOUR opinion.

9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out:AE911Truth (Full Film) - YouTube

Really?

Guardian? Independent etc?

Most people believed Saddam had weapons of Mass destruction because (a) He'd had them before and used them; (b) He'd not produced any convincing evidence that he had got rid of them; and © Bizarrely, he refused to let inspectors see teh sites where they were suspected to be.

That is not to say that Blair etc were not hugely to blame for misrepresenting the facts.

My wider point is that a lot of people reject the 'mass media' explanation because it's from the mass media, but then accept any old bollocks they read online because it re-affirms their narrative.

I will watch the link when I'm not in work.

On that programme I mentioned last week there was a whole segment devoted to the idea that phonecalls from Flight 93 were faked. Leaving aside the technical difficulties with that, what woudl be the point of faking teh phonecalls. Either the plane went down or it didn't. What were the calls meant to prove. What is supposed to have hapened to Flight 93 and the people on board it? Tying that in with the stuff about the WTC, what would be the purpose of choosing WTC 7 (as opposed to any other buidlings at the site) to bring down?

If you accept that Flight 93 went down, Who do you believe was flying the plane at the time? If they were highly trained military pilots how were they overcome by a muscular Christian with a drinks trolley?

There seem to be a load of incoherent thrrads to the conspisacy argument that don't hold together well.

Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden lived and died, and if so, do you believe that he acceptedf responsibilit for the attacks merely to big up AQ?

9AEAF7AA-D528-780E-265BA2C9B87EF0D0.jpg

I hope everyone realises now my own position, and stops sending me 'open letters'. You see, like Nathan, I was only expressing a theory, if you like, an opinion. That's all. Offensive? Not! I don't know why some people can't tolerate an innocent bit of speculation, asserted as objective fact by people who have not made a point of studying the matter in careful detail. It's as if casual relativism is a bad thing! Not! I have theories about all kinds of things: Preston Pot Fair, for example - I am convinced that this was prevented from being a seminar for students of Martin Heidegger by people from Bury, who have always hated phenomenology in all of its variations. I have no proof of that, either, of course, but that's the beauty of free speech when you're as lazy and stupid as me and Nathan. We thrive most in places populated by people who couldn't give a toss. Yes, Garstang. No one sends open letters to me from there. I just hope you've all learned your lesson. I'm waiting with bated breath. Not!

Still trying to work out what the fuck this has to do with his career as a professional footballer to be honest.

Fenway Sports Group are controlled by the same Jewish cabal that brought down the twin towers, innit?

John Henry's real name is Jephthah Henikstein. True story.

This inside job - who was it? Who planned it? How many co-conspirators do you reckon there'd be? How did the events of 9/11 actually play out? Dont link to loads of external pages / videos and say 'read that!', I would like to hear YOUR opinion.

What difference would it make? If it really was a conspiracy a member of the Illuminati could register and give you 20+ names, list several organisations and government agencies and you'd still not accept it, because your mind is completely closed to the possibility of it being true. It's just a waste of time for both sides even asking.

What difference would it make? If it really was a conspiracy a member of the Illuminati could register and give you 20+ names, list several organisations and government agencies and you'd still not accept it, because your mind is completely closed to the possibility of it being true. It's just a waste of time for both sides even asking.

It's just whenever I see somebody claiming 9/11 was an inside job, they seem to justify it by linking to blogs or youtube vids, and saying 'read / watch that!', they never seem to give their own opinion of how such a feat could be planned and played out, or detail in entirety how events unfolded. They just point to loads of different threads of conspiracy, none of which make any sense as a narrative whole.

It's just whenever I see somebody claiming 9/11 was an inside job, they seem to justify it by linking to blogs or youtube vids, and saying 'read / watch that!', they never seem to give their own opinion of how such a feat could be planned and played out, or detail in entirety how events unfolded. They just point to loads of different threads of conspiracy, none of which make any sense as a narrative whole.

where did i claim it was an inside job, read my post properly. the link posted was for an alternitive view point, what you never watched but still have an opinion on.

All of which have been created by credulous, swivel-eyed, tinfoil-hatted morons stitching together an unbelievable tapestry of half-truths, bad science, outright falsehoods, wonky facts, made-up gibberish and outlandish fantasy, to which the only sane response can be:

"Oh fuck off"

if i had the brains to figure that out i would be a billionaire instead of some scruff off a council estate.

Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden lived and died, and if so, do you believe that he acceptedf responsibilit for the attacks merely to big up AQ?

He probably thinks Osama Bin Laden is an American double agent taking responsibility so the US could invade and hes not dead, he lives in Phoenix

they never seem to give their own opinion of how such a feat could be planned and played out, or detail in entirety how events unfolded.

It is pretty bizarre, you'd think that if they were so insistent on making people see something they'd list groups, timelines, individuals, etc, and look at the bigger picture instead. If it was a conspiracy though and you actually did that, without evidence the whole load of information set out properly would just seem too insane for most people to accept.

If you believe 9/11 was a conspiracy. You need to have a stern word with yourself then jump off the nearest cliff.

I don't believe either way, same with several other conspiracy theories. A lot of them are good for fiction ideas though. I just think we spend too much time thinking we know loads of things about reality but when it comes down to it we don't really know much at all.

Have got a decent qoute somewhere that William Gibson linked in a blog a few years back, gotta find it though first.

edit :

In the summer of 2002, after I had written an article in Esquire that the White House didn't like about Bush's former communications director, Karen Hughes, I had a meeting with a senior adviser to Bush. He expressed the White House's displeasure, and then he told me something that at the time I didn't fully comprehend -- but which I now believe gets to the very heart of the Bush presidency.

The aide said that guys like me were ''in what we call the reality-based community,'' which he defined as people who ''believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.'' I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. ''That's not the way the world really works anymore,'' he continued. ''We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.''

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/magazine/17BUSH.html?_r=1&ex=1255665600&en=890a96189e162076&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland

Edited by Red Phoenix

Do people actually believe in this 'illuminati' bullshit? It's just a complete fantasy based on absolutely fuck all.

It's a very handy crutch for people who can't handle the fact that they don't control everything in their lives & need scapegoats for the fact that life doesn't seem to be giving them everything they ever dreamed of.

It's also mostly harmless & vastly preferable to blaming jews, blacks & other ethnic minorities which would be the other alternative for these sad morons

It's a very handy crutch for people who can't handle the fact that they don't control everything in their lives & need scapegoats for the fact that life doesn't seem to be giving them everything they ever dreamed of.

It's also mostly harmless & vastly preferable to blaming jews, blacks & other ethnic minorities which would be the other alternative for these sad morons

It's not quite the same really.

"Them fucking Illuminati, coming over here, taking our jobs, and controlling our lives via a shadowy, globe-spanning society of king-makers and policy-controlling masters of a New World Order"