You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lampard's been just as fucking shit but Torres is making the headlines with the manager making him the scapegoat.

So it seems that changing the manager is not the solution, as the problem still remains the core players still run the team.

I've got little sympathy Torres, but VB is just another cowardly shithouse who'll bow & scrape to Terry & co.

Try & play to Torres strengths you paid enough for him. You've got a talent there that if you combined all the other Chelsea strikers you wouldn't even get 50% of Drogba included.

But they won't because the lot of them are fucking bad dickheads.

So none of this is Torres's fault, it's those nasty boys at Chelsea like John Terry, demanding that Ancelotti and now AVB play the type of football that doesn't suit poor ickle Nando, so that they can continue to not win trophies.

Makes perfect sense.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone posted a pic on here (after that first Chelsea game where we beat them), basically the original transfer offer letter (may have been a fake itself), photoshopped with red ink effect used to cross out and swap Chelsea/Liverpool, Kenny/Abramovich, and changing "million" to "pence".

That crossed my mind reading this thread.

How did it get from a few lines ( probably out of context) translated from something he said to the Spanish press which was a bit critical of some of his teamates which in fact was probably just bigging up the arrival of Mata to the point that we are debating taking him back !!

He ain't going anywhere , least of all back to Anfield.

We brought Rush back? Not saying I ever think it will happen.

Rush left Liverpool after winning everything he could with us. He was also sold to juve as part of a bridge building exercise between the two clubs post Hysel.

I dont ever recall Rush uttering one bad word about Liverpool after he left.

So none of this is Torres's fault, it's those nasty boys at Chelsea like John Terry, demanding that Ancelotti and now AVB play the type of football that doesn't suit poor ickle Nando, so that they can continue to not win trophies.

Makes perfect sense.

Where did I say none of it was Torres's fault?

Are Chelsea playing to his strengths? - No.

Has Lampard been just as shit as Torres? - Yes.

Have they both been dropped from their national teams? - Yes.

Was Villas Boas reaction to both those events equal? - No.

He has singled out Torres for criticism but not Lampard, ask yourself why.

It's been an open secret for years the kind of stroke Terry, Lampard & co have over the playing side at Chelsea.

VB's attitude would indicate that very little has changed.

We brought Rush back? Not saying I ever think it will happen.

We also brought Bellamy back.

Rafa ruined Torres' career, like with many others. Most of the others didn't want to leave Liverpool, but had to, to get a game. Torres was different however. He went to play CL football, and is struggling to get a game, let alone goals these days. Let him rot.

Yes, it's a very similar set of circumstances in many ways.

I say "many", I mean "absolutely fucking none whatsoever"

Code is hopelessly addicted to "providing balance" to the discussion no matter how stupid the contribution.

What we need to do is make a thread where the majority believe pyjamas shouldn't be illegal. Just watch him fly.

Code is hopelessly addicted to "providing balance" to the discussion no matter how stupid the contribution.

What we need to do is make a thread where the majority believe pyjamas shouldn't be illegal. Just watch him fly.

How would you describe code's natural position on the board, would it be a balancing poster or more of a deep lying forumite?