You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England are unrecognisable from their recent self. I know they are missing Anderson who is a key member of the team, I know that Eoin Morgan is missing and I know that playing in Indian conditions is always going to be more difficult, but I expected a lot more from Engalnd than what they have delivered. I'm sure there must be a place in this side for Ian Bell. we are desperately missing someone who can find the gaps and keep the scoreboard ticking over.

This hopefully will be a really good learning curve for what is still a quite inexperienced England side.

Final ODI today.

The attendance is shite, what sort of money are the tickets IR?

Cricket loser in today’s Eden ODI, only 5,758 tickets sold

Its festival time back home and folks have a bunch of expenses at hand. Series is already over. In addition, the cheapest ticket is Rs. 500. I saw the semi against Pakistan for that. Few people have that kinda money to spare during Diwali. Still 5758 is shocking. They should have let kids in free or some such.

This chase looks like it`ll be easier for you. I am only following on cricinfo but we seem to have been poor today. For those watching, does the wicket seem that bad? There have been some epic collapses in the 2nd innings at Eden mind. Hoping for something similar today.

Cricket loser in today’s Eden ODI, only 5,758 tickets sold

Its festival time back home and folks have a bunch of expenses at hand. Series is already over. In addition, the cheapest ticket is Rs. 500. I saw the semi against Pakistan for that. Few people have that kinda money to spare during Diwali. Still 5758 is shocking. They should have let kids in free or some such.

This chase looks like it`ll be easier for you. I am only following on cricinfo but we seem to have been poor today. For those watching, does the wicket seem that bad? There have been some epic collapses in the 2nd innings at Eden mind. Hoping for something similar today.

Cheers IR.

You've had a typical England performance. Plenty of starts but no one going on to get a big un.