You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kate Middleton

Section_31

Pretty outrageous that we don't have a thread on this little saucepot. Whatever you think of the wedding fuss, she is quite outrageous. I bet any future knight who has to kneel at her wasteline is going to struggle to stand up straight again.

kate-middleton-minidress.jpg

kate-middleton-sexy-up-skirt-1.jpg

426-kate-middleton--124989073470042600.jpg

• Upvote 1

Shes nothing special is she? I mean for a Royal she is a stunner but that means nothing unless you also an inbred in which case the Royals may seem to be attractive to you, the queen has probably been the best bit of crumpet in the Royal family for the past 60 years as I don't rate that tranny Diana and don't accept she was actually a Royal given that Charles is gay.

I hate the way ordinary looking people become pin ups because of publicity or being due to sporting success or some such like being on TV. Carole Vordermann syndrome I would call the condition. If you saw her in the street you wouldn't blink.

Shes nothing special is she? I mean for a Royal she is a stunner but that means nothing unless you also an inbred in which case the Royals may seem to be attractive to you, the queen has probably been the best bit of crumpet in the Royal family for the past 60 years as I don't rate that tranny Diana and don't accept she was actually a Royal given that Charles is gay.

Much more likely than Will's getting it on with Kate, he's gayer than his dad!

A gay and a redhed kid! Must be proud, probably not even Charles kids them, Micheal Jackson had a better claim on his kids than him.

Impressive stuff, even by DT's standards.

Her sister wearing big ring ear rings, big ear rings, for those that aren't aware are used subconsciously by women advertising themselves, as the ears go red when sexually aroused/available and this generally means the women is a filthy whore or on the bounce and so by default a a filthy whore. Women with big ear rings normally get really drunk also but I dont know if thats related to the above or just a side effect. Consider also the subconscious implications of the big ring shape, the big gaping ring shaped ear ring, could it be, no, surely she's not trying to remind me of something that might also gape and be wide open when trying to present herself?

Anyway, it says one thang about her, William better be on his guard, if there is ever a divorce it will be her sister who will mess it up for them for sure. The ugly bugger wouldn't be able to turn her sister down would he?

In the words of Leon, I would get in Pippa's ass. I would get in that ass. That's what the fuck I would do. I'd pull that asshole open, step into that asshole, close the door behind me, take a spray-paint can and write CAIN WAS HERE! I'd leave that motherfucker open so that she knows I've been there.