You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I’ve seen a couple of posts on GOT suggesting that the Bournemouth players would be too scared to win as they’d fear violence from pitch invaders.

Now this is only a couple of people, but it feeds into the club narrative about threats to the board, and this dry run is the result. Of course, the club know it’s provocative as well. Not good all around.

5 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Gundogan's goal. A good hit, but this moron's attempt to reach it is laughable. Pickford's no serious keeper. I hear United are in for him. I fucking hope so.

image.png.5899996ba24385525e0d5273028de571.png

This reminds me of the story Jan Molby tells of taking pens against Peter Shilton

image.png

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

MOTD2 cameras picked out Peter Reid in the crowd and the commentator described him as "Manchester City royalty".

Think of all the poor sods who have only just bought a new telly, after they launched one in response to YNWA on Eurovision.

And at the King's Coronation concert as well. Curry's and Argos in Rhyl won't be able to keep up with the demand. 

Same fans who openly take knives to the match then run on the pitch and attack and verbally abuse opposition managers and players complaining about over zealous policing by blaming them for when they get violent if they go down???? As Lee says, utopia is a Solanke winner in the 95th minute. Along with a Suarez dive in-front of aggregates gob. The Bournemouth lads will be breaking landspeed records so they don’t get an arse slap off that fat thatcher looking bitch (again another incident that has been ‘forgotten about’) 

12 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Gundogan's goal. A good hit, but this moron's attempt to reach it is laughable. Pickford's no serious keeper. I hear United are in for him. I fucking hope so.

image.png.5899996ba24385525e0d5273028de571.png

The second goal was even better. He ended up nearly colliding with the opposite post to where Haaland's header went. Clown.

image.png

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Mudface said:

The second goal was even better. He ended up nearly colliding with the opposite post to where Haaland's header went. Clown.

image.png

The best bit that I seen on motd was at nil nil City have a shot that's an absolute pea roller yet he dives on it like it's a piledriver, stays on the floor giving it the thumbs up to the team and nodding his head as he does as if to stay "don't worry lads, I've got this"

He's dead weird.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

So they spent £100's on tickets and a night out & left early because of a song??? A fucking song??? 
Oh and isn't pink hair quite close to red?   Fucking weird bunch. 

Are they (as a fanbase) constantly trying to out do each other as to who hates LFC the most?  

1 minute ago, Pete said:

So they spent £100's on tickets and a night out & left early because of a song??? A fucking song??? 
Oh and isn't pink hair quite close to red?   Fucking weird bunch. 

Are they (as a fanbase) constantly trying to out do each other as to who hates LFC the most?  

Spon on about Sonia tbf

10 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Imagine doing that to yourself: committing so completely to a joyless existence that you can't even share a moment of unity and solidarity with other people.

I wish I knew these twats, so I could follow them around, pointing and going "HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'

• Haha 1

A Ukrainian town was actually being bombed to the ground during this performance. The song was just a show of solidarity to show people in Ukraine we are thinking of them and they are not alone as their kids get massacred.

Evertonians-  ‘ Boooooooooooo’

• Upvote 1

They really need to get their heads around this: it's a show tune, but because it's a powerful song of hope, perseverance and solidarity, it has transcended the musical it was written for and gets applied to many contexts where people need those three qualities.

The theme to Z Cars has none of those implications, so nobody uses it outside of Goodison.

• Upvote 1