You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Got this horrible feeling they are going to get a result today - The pit will be bouncing and the cheats have got Real Madrid on their minds, the bald weirdo has been making noises about the scheduling etc....

Just fear the shite can catch them on an off day today.

1 hour ago, Raymond Duck said:

Was chatting with Alan today, he said he was interviewed for the West Ham v Gent programme who he played against the year the won it. Article below for those asking. 

https://www.whufc.com/news/meet-alan-dickie-back-goalkeeper-who-helped-hammers-beat-gent-59-years-ago

Brilliant read, thanks mate.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Arnaud said:

I did once, Blackburn home in 1995. We did not loose and it ended well, but I was hoping to loose. Shame on me but nobody’s perfect …

I was the same that day until it started. Although I watched on TV apparently everyone in the ground were a bit quiet until about 10 seconds in. Kenny said in his autobiography that it seemed our fans loved their team so much they just couldn’t do it and started shouting and singing for Liverpool. He said the fact we won and United still couldn’t take advantage made it a perfect day for him to win the league with Blackburn in-front of our fans.

• Upvote 2

Everton’s banners are shite. One saying Everton. one saying Gwladys Street, one saying Marching Down The Goodison Rd, and one of an old lady in a squatting position as though she’s about to take a shit.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Everton’s banners are shite. One saying Everton. one saying Gwladys Street, one saying Marching Down The Goodison Rd, and one of an old lady in a squatting position as though she’s about to take a shit.

Goodison Gang 

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Got this horrible feeling they are going to get a result today - The pit will be bouncing and the cheats have got Real Madrid on their minds, the bald weirdo has been making noises about the scheduling etc....

Just fear the shite can catch them on an off day today.

He's got the good end of the semi final deal. Tues-weds. The Milan teams have to do weds-tues with a game in between. 

That goal from gundugan was brilliant, the little cunt. 

1 minute ago, LFC 6 Times said:

That was outrageous from Gundogan. Remember he was made of glass, never seems to be unavailable for city. Strange.

I was going to bring up his injury record when people were mentioning him on a free and was surprised by this to.

Anyway here we go, The Ev are falling apart again.

Everton did alright in that first half then, in the blink of an eye, they’re 2 goals down. 

I really hope they don’t have the stuffing and belief knocked out of them due to them playing alright but getting nothing out of the game. It’d be a real shame if that happened and they went into their last couple of games with their belief and mentality taking a battering. 

A real shame…

45 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

That was outrageous from Gundogan. Remember he was made of glass, never seems to be unavailable for city. Strange.

"Made of glass" but last 6 seasons has played in:

47 and counting.

In a way, last night's Eurovision has absolutely undermined their new stadium.  The world united to sing YNWA.  An anthem of hope, an anthem of unity, an anthem intrinsically connected to Liverpool FC and the city itself.  Think YNWA think Liverpool and vice versa.   Watching that happen made me realise that all the new stadiums in the world wont out-do decades of tradition and culture embedded into a city, country and indeed the world. 

• Upvote 1