You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

21 hours ago, angie said:

My kid has been ripping me over the weekend, he said what was it like winning the quadruple then mum and I said probably the same as not winning a trophy since 1995. Anyway I said to him, enjoy this kiddo because next season I’m going to pay you back and every time Everton lose you’re getting it. He’s been quiet since. 

Disown him. 

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

FUA6GbUXEAISshc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Just when you think these beauts cannot be anymore delusional, they go and break their own record within hours.

A bit like living in a council studio flat having no money to charge the electric meter key but laughing at Bezos and Musk for losing a couple of billions on a bad day in share market.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Fully delusional part 2.

What they don't realise is they are fucked either way. Richie la will not attract big money from any club so whatever they get won't be enough for a decent striker (not that Richie is one).

If he signs a new contract it will be like 200k per week which will make him almost impossible to sell even if they want to. He will keep posting gifs whilst laughing all the way to the bank and the beauts won't realise until 2 years after he leaves.

• Upvote 1

To get Richie La into some sort of perspective, last season was fairly typical of his Everton career: played 33, scored 11.

Takumi Minamino - our 6th or 7th-choice forward - played 24 and scored 10.

Richarlison would be exposed as the utter dogshit he is in any club playing at a higher level than Watford or Everton.

• Upvote 2

On 30/05/2022 at 10:14, angie said:

My kid has been ripping me over the weekend, he said what was it like winning the quadruple then mum and I said probably the same as not winning a trophy since 1995. Anyway I said to him, enjoy this kiddo because next season I’m going to pay you back and every time Everton lose you’re getting it. He’s been quiet since. 

My brother who most would say is a nice lad, bright, successful, etc, managed to hold back after the final. Last night though he sent me a video of Liverpool fans fighting each other, with: “Kopite behaviour *laugh*”, in the context of what had happened outside. It’s important for them to keep the Liverpool fans misbehaving abroad narrative up I think. I’d hate to be an Everton fan. No matter how shit they are they’ll always come out of the woodwork to rag on us given the chance, even when you don’t say anything about them.