You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Sorry to piss on the chips of those hoping for Everton to do something but aren't their two main cbs out?

Can anyone seriously see alcaraz and stones stopping them in the mood they will be in, the fact everyone has pointed this out as a game they could fuck up in will make them more determined.

I fancy whu if anyone to take something off them, they can get clean sheets and on the last day if they can keep them out the first twenty minutes with last day pressure you never know, Everton will get bummed.

Sang this to my blueshite mate and watched his kipper look like he swallowed a lemon.

It's a fine line between pleasure and pain

You've done it once you can do it again

Whatever you've done don't try to explain

It's a fine, fine line between pleasure and pain.

We don't care what the redshite think

Why the fuck do we care?

Cause we always know

That there's gonna be a throw

And the sheikhs and Bill Kenwright will be there

Why are people saying everton arent good enough to beat City. This will be the one game city will be scared if. Everton away is a very tough game. They won't roll over at all.

If i was pushed to predict the match id choose city but that means fuck all because i would also have chosen chelsea to beat sunderland.

They had 4th spot in their own hands a week ago and shit themselves I've know idea why people think they'll suddenly grow some balls.

Funnily enough, people said that City had shit themselves and were out of it after they drew with Sunderland, whereas now they are going to batter everyone in their way. Bottom line is that football can be funny, I'm still hopeful

At this stage of the season fitness levels may be dropping, and there is definately a factor of mental tiredness towards the end of a season of 40-50 games.

This means a mental boost like the one City got yesterday is more important than earlier in the season. Exactly the opposite situation compared to their Sunderland game.

City also have the highest max performance level in the league, matched only by us, and if they can be anywhere near that Everton simply aren't good enough to cope. Not in their current condition anyway.

So City have to be clear favourites now, but it's of course not over. Especially if the City players feel the pressure, or that it't their to loose. Would maybe help if Rodgers said in the papers that City have won it, but I just don't think that's his way of doing things.

• Upvote 1