You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Everton will lose I'm afraid. Lukaku will have a stinker with the promise of a pay rise at Chelsea.

What does that even mean?  If it's what you're suggesting, then:  why would Chelsea want Lukaku to have a stinker?  So that we don't win the league?  Because they need City to drop points to have any chance. 

What does that even mean?  If it's what you're suggesting, then:  why would Chelsea want Lukaku to have a stinker?  So that we don't win the league?  Because they need City to drop points to have any chance.

They also need us to drop points, if everyone wins their games they will finish third.

Lukaku will get beasted by kompany if he plays up front Imo, on the right he may be able to cause damage against their left back and demichelis but I don't think it will be enough to stop city.

Had a graze on a guilty pleasure today and took a look at NSNO (or whatever the fuck it is) forum. Seems a vast majority of their fans want them to lose on Saturday. They are even talking about local lads like Barkley and Osman (if he counts as local) scoring own goals to ensure defeat.

To be expected I suppose.

If Everton have got any professionalism about them they won't roll over against City. We've still got two games to play and when we played Blackburn and put them to the sword, United had one to get through and people in the crowd around me were shouting, "Make them earn it", etc. The Everton players are going to have to have a look at themselves if they don't put a shift in.

If Everton have got any professionalism about them they won't roll over against City. We've still got two games to play and when we played Blackburn and put them to the sword, United had one to get through and people in the crowd around me were shouting, "Make them earn it", etc. The Everton players are going to have to have a look at themselves if they don't put a shift in.

beating Blackburn was, and still is, one of my proudest moments as a Liverpool fan. The mancs were relentless that week screaming that we would tank it for Kenny.

• Upvote 2

Funnily enough, people said that City had shit themselves and were out of it after they drew with Sunderland, whereas now they are going to batter everyone in their way. Bottom line is that football can be funny, I'm still hopeful

Just remembered the manner of City's equaliser against Sunderland, stuffy bastards, fuckin pissed me off that has now.

Lads like Barkley, Lukaku, McCarthy and Coleman strike me as lads that want to make an impression. i don't think that they will roll over, as they are only really beginning to make a name in the game and whether we like it or not City are probably the best team in the league right now or at least have the most celebrated players than us or anyone else. A strong showing from Barkley and that could potentially be the difference between him starting games at the world cup or just about making the squad.

In the same way, I've said before that i like Pellegrini and some of the City players, I actually think that Everton's players don't come across as knobheads. I think they'll have a proper go at City despite what a large minority (possibly majority) of their fans want.

Lads like Barkley, Lukaku, McCarthy and Coleman strike me as lads that want to make an impression. i don't think that they will roll over, as they are only really beginning to make a name in the game and whether we like it or not City are probably the best team in the league right now or at least have the most celebrated players than us or anyone else. A strong showing from Barkley and that could potentially be the difference between him starting games at the world cup or just about making the squad.

In the same way, I've said before that i like Pellegrini and some of the City players, I actually think that Everton's players don't come across as knobheads. I think they'll have a proper go at City despite what a large minority (possibly majority) of their fans want.

Deep down they will all know that a large proportion of their fan base want them to lose. That will have an impact on young lads and could affect their performance level.

I fucking hope not. It's going to be a long week going over all the permutations.

Football players have an instinct to win. I would have far more hope of young up and comer type players like the above four or good pros like a Jagielka or a Baines playing City than I would have of alot of the has-been United players who despise us like Ferdinand or Evra. With Villa or West Ham, i don't see them getting a result, but I don't doubt that they'll have a proper go at City. To be fair to Fat Sam for example, he's a cunt, but he's a gamey cunt that is competitive. He loves getting one over the big boys.

a few comments from Grand old Team

I like it, it seems its good regardless... Best result of course, we batter them 4-0, Chelsea win, Liverpool lose
Season ends
Chelsea
City
Liverpool

Us beating City and then after two days of hype, Palace beating Liverpool would be superb.

Those 2 days would be unbearable, though.

Would be like that moment Gerrard slid on his knees celebrating the winning goal against us, when behind him it was being dissallowed, only on a much larger, funnier scale.But the rest of the decade would make up for it smile.gif

That would be special, but I just don't want them to have the time to arrange yet another pact with the devil......so I'm hoping that yesterday was the defining moment - complete with Gerrard's on pitch heart break.

If Arsenal slip up tonight then I want us to try for 4th and wil hope we win on Saturday and hope palace beat the [Poor language removed], but if Arsenal get the 3 points tonight, 4th is over and I would happily miss out on a meaningless win rather than have to put up with those horrible bastards winning the league. A defeat for Football if they do it.
Yep so can't take the risk so for me its city im supporting on sat