You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Genius stuff in my local before. The blooo old guard (none of whom go the game) were going round shaking all reds hands congratulating them, being magnanimous and saying the league is ours. They almost got away with it except for one who let his guard down. Just for a second his smile dropped and he looked like he actually going to cry.

It's an act folks, a defence mechanism inside they're twisting themselves and losing sleep over the possibility of us doing it.

Love it.

• Upvote 1

Mancs coming out with Justice for the 39 shite. Must have forgotten that people were brought to account for Heysel. Or am I being cynical in thinking that it's just a pathetic attempt to have a go at us given that they don't give a flying fuck about the 39?

Sad pathetic cunts.

Banner, the lot, apparently.

I'm guessing the timing is entirely coincidental too. Their first game since the Hillsborough anniversary.

Now come on, we know it's not about Hillsborough because they keep telling us so....

Tony Bellew was on Terrace Talk yesterday and said if Liverpool win the League there isn't a place that's far enough away from Liverpool for him to go to.  He's dreading it.  He also went on to say he was at an event the other week and Gerrard was there and his two sons who also 'staunch evertonians' asked him if they could have their photo taken with Gerrard.  He sounded like he was going to cry.  So I laughed.

Surely he could just stay in Liverpool, y'know, since all Derredshite are from Ireland and Norway.

Then again, he could hotfoot it away from the city as quickly as he did from Anfield when the fourth goal went in, the shithouse.

• Upvote 2

Is there any reason why Z cars is associated with Everton?. It was a shite badly acted cheapo TV series which is probably why they have some affinity with it but is there any Everton connection in the programme itself?

Every bad bitter blue has it as their ringtone.

Z-Cars was set in "Newtown", which was Kirkby by any other name.  It could've been really appropriate for them.

The real question about Z-Cars is why do Watford use it?

Mancs coming out with Justice for the 39 shite. Must have forgotten that people were brought to account for Heysel. Or am I being cynical in thinking that it's just a pathetic attempt to have a go at us given that they don't give a flying fuck about the 39?

Sad pathetic cunts.

Fuck'em.

They've become nonentities, reduced to this sort of obsessive, bitter shite, at a time of year when they should be challenging for stuff.  Gotta love the Gollum Effect.

Our club's anthem has words that espouse perseverance and faith, in the understanding that the human spirit will prevail in times of even the greatest despair.Words of hope and resolution that we all sing with fervour and pride.

Everton's anthem goes 'Der der der - der der der der der - der, der der - der der der der'.

It's something to do with speech difficulties and memory retention.

I'm sure it was on here I saw someone post during a derby a couple of years ago, he said his commentary was by some generic fella, and an ex everton player. The main one was saying about how great the voice of the kop is, all game long, so many songs, even ones he's never heard of, when the bitter ex-everton piped up with 'Everton has songs too you know' so the main one sets him up 'Oh yea?' 'Yea, we come out to z-cars' 'Oh right, what are the words to that?' 'Err...'

• Upvote 3

I am going out with a few tonight. A couple are really bitter and I haven't seen them for the best part of a decade. I stopped going out with them due to their bitterness.

A few of us met up before Christmas and decided as we are all older and wiser we should move on and meet up as a group. I have decided to go with the silent approach to see which one of them snaps first and judging from their facebook accounts they will snap.

I am particularly looking forward to why would you mind us winning the league, you don't care what the RS say and we are all from out of town anyway, so you won't see any.

It could be an early but enjoyable night. Childish me? Oh yes.

Z cars is a theme that I actually dont mind because I like the tv series, got the box set, Its well before my time but I like anything about the city of Liverpool from that era, I like seeing the old street scenes and I like Brian Blessed, A blue mate even lent me the golden vision which was quite funny. Its one thing about Everton which I dont mind at all.

zcars_zps385d706c.jpg