You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

28 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Last time I got into an Evertonian taxi with all the shite like "born" plastered all over the taxi. He asked me if I was a red or a blue and I just said "oh I don't like football". Total silence for the duration of the journey. 

Should have said you were a City fan you'd have got a free journey, a blow job and some sarnies for when you got in. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Last time I got into an Evertonian taxi with all the shite like "born" plastered all over the taxi. He asked me if I was a red or a blue and I just said "oh I don't like football". Total silence for the duration of the journey. 

You missed the 'I'm an Evertonian' after 'I dont like football.'

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Watched the match in town and then got a cab with my arl man to the Florrie for a gig yesterday,  As soon as we sat down, "Watch the match lads?" immediately identifying himself before starting on how we've been poor all year, Klopp as lost the dressing room, time to go. 

I asked him if he thought they'd get a points deduction this season, or next season for their made up accounts and he accused me of spending more time thinking about Everton than Liverpool.  

All the stereotypes are true.  We were only short of a "guess who was in here doing a line of Ket.....Salah" from shouting BINGO 

At least the gig was good though mate. Did you just do the 4pm one? 

7 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Yeah just that one. My da is a huge Love fan so booked us in. Caught the arse end of the the Beatles and then Mick Head 

We got there about 3.30 and just went straight upstairs. I thought it was sound..I love Mick and Love, so perfect for me really. Just a shame it wasn't a bit longer, but I expected just an hour. 

2 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Watched the match in town and then got a cab with my arl man to the Florrie for a gig yesterday,  As soon as we sat down, "Watch the match lads?" immediately identifying himself before starting on how we've been poor all year, Klopp as lost the dressing room, time to go. 

I asked him if he thought they'd get a points deduction this season, or next season for their made up accounts and he accused me of spending more time thinking about Everton than Liverpool.  

All the stereotypes are true.  We were only short of a "guess who was in here doing a line of Ket.....Salah" from shouting BINGO 

Was that the Michael Head gig mate? Really fancied that. Saw him the other week at the IWF - by the docks. Awesome.

37 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

The GOT squad are now saying that they should take their appeal to The Hague. You know, the international court that sits in judgement of war crimes, genocide, and the abuses committed by The Powers That Be.

To be fair they been committing crimes against football since 1995

13 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

To be fair they been committing crimes against football since 1995

Nah, they've actually been the victims of war crimes: Kaiser Willhelm in 1914 and Hitler in 1939 both committed atrocities leaving millions dead and, more importantly, stopping the Ev building dynasties that would have gone on to rule European football.

1 hour ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

The GOT squad are now saying that they should take their appeal to The Hague. You know, the international court that sits in judgement of war crimes, genocide, and the abuses committed by The Powers That Be.

To be fair, they do have an inordinate amount of ex-players who end up in one court or other.

Only chance of Europe 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Any kind of points deduction, even a small one, dooms them to the Championship and almost certainly financial oblivion. 

The Football League spending rules would see them continually getting more points deductions. 

That stadium is already behind schedule and they can’t muster up any investors. 

It’s all really, really sad. Think of the knots in the stomachs of all the bluenoses right now and then think about how much worse it’s going to get for them. Just so, so sad. It’s enough to make a stone heart bleed. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

Any kind of points deduction, even a small one, dooms them to the Championship and almost certainly financial oblivion. 

The Football League spending rules would see them continually getting more points deductions. 

That stadium is already behind schedule and they can’t muster up any investors. 

It’s all really, really sad. Think of the knots in the stomachs of all the bluenoses right now and then think about how much worse it’s going to get for them. Just so, so sad. It’s enough to make a stone heart bleed. 

Cap'n, the wife is away for a fortnight, don't be giving me erections like that.

• Haha 3

Nah, they've actually been the victims of war crimes: Kaiser Willhelm in 1914 and Hitler in 1939 both committed atrocities leaving millions dead and, more importantly, stopping the Ev building dynasties that would have gone on to rule European football.

On the contrary, Hitler was not only an avowed Evertonian, he launched a campaign to conquer Europe so they would be eternal English Champions.

• Haha 1