You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

is this about the footballer who's been caught banging multiple blondes at the same time?

in all honesty, its the footballers who arent banging multiple blondes at the same time who should be outed for wasting the privileged position they've been offorded

REP REP REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon it's Alex Woo.

If Woo was banging multiple blondes at once, male or female, he wouldn't be applying for an injunction, he'd be phoning every gossip mag and red top, twittering, facebooking, and he'd have it plastered on a advertising board outside Anfield.

I'd say the north London, Dutch, 27, god boy and teetotal things are all speculation right now. Then again I say that on the basis of knowing fuck all.

I read about being 27, religious, tee-total, top half of the table, north london in the mail. It was written as fact; none of the typical "understands" stuff. The JIH and Dutch thing is new to me.

Sportsman 'JIH' appeals against identification ruling

17 January 2011

By PA Media Lawyer

A well-known sportsman who obtained an order stopping the media publishing information about his private life appealed a ruling which would reveal his identity.

The man, referred to in court as JIH, on Friday asked a panel of three judges headed by the Master of the Rolls, Lord Neuberger, to reverse a ruling by High Court judge.

Hugh Tomlinson QC, representing the personality, said the public had a right to know why the injunction was granted but no right to know private information.

He said any judgment on the matter could refer to the information but all the parties should be anonymised.

"The effect of the judge's order would be to put this claimant's life into the media spotlight - a huge intrusion into his private life," he said.

"If it was reported that a celebrity had obtained an injunction prohibiting publication of something in his life there is obviously going to be huge speculation about what is going on."

High Court judge Justice Tugendhat held last year that "the general principle of open justice provides, in this case, sufficient general public interest in publishing a report of proceedings which identifies the claimant to justify any resulting curtailment of the rights of the claimant and his family to respect for their private and family life".

JIH originally went to court last August after News Group Newspapers published articles about him.

At a private hearing, Justice Nicol granted a temporary injunction after lawyers argued that, unless it was granted, JIH and others would suffer distress and humiliation.

Nicol also granted JIH anonymity on the basis that publicity revealing his identity was likely to damage his interests or frustrate the administration of justice.

In a ruling in November, Justice Tugendhat said that he had no doubt that private life considerations were engaged and there was no suggestion of any public interest in disclosure of the information.

But he ruled that JIH had not shown to the necessary high standard that the object of achieving justice in the case would be rendered doubtful if the anonymity order were not made.

He said that it was not possible "to do perfect justice to all parties and to the public at the same time", but an order which identified JIH but kept information about the subject matter confidential would be effective to achieve justice and give all necessary protection to the private lives of those concerned.

The judges reserved their decision.

Sportsman 'JIH' appeals against identification ruling - Press Gazette

If people are wondering why gossip mags like Hello and OK and the redtops sell so much, well just look at this thread to see why. Who gives a fuck who JIH is. Really like, who gives a toss.

I love a good gossip, sad I know.. but I can't help it!!!

If people are wondering why gossip mags like Hello and OK and the redtops sell so much, well just look at this thread to see why. Who gives a fuck who JIH is. Really like, who gives a toss.

Hilarious - so after posting on page 1 of the thread, did you not get what it was about? You had to then come back and read 3 pages of entries before thinking about trying to play it cool??

Hilarious - so after posting on page 1 of the thread, did you not get what it was about? You had to then come back and read 3 pages of entries before thinking about trying to play it cool??

What? The one where someone jokingly said the "JIH" was actually me and so I replied in jest also?

You gormless twat.