You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hong Kong investor ‘leads Liverpool takeover race’

Baz1969

My sources tell me the bidder is a guy called Lao Che. He's in the air freight business. Their head office is in Singapore, with branches in all major Chinese cities including Hong Kong.

imagine how many wallies have seen that and didnt know who he actually was,and probs went on to post on other sites saying they have 'inside news' :drool::drool: hahahaha... brilliant scouse! brilliant!

I don't completely understand all this. Can someone help?

Why would anyone pay full whack for us when in less than a month you don't have tondo any business with those two cowboys AND Rbs will not expect as much cash for the club!

Anyone explain this to me because I think I'm getting the wrong end of the stick.

Sources close to Barclays Capital have indicated that the unnamed bidder is 'leading the race' to win control of the club with as many as five bidders understood to be at 'in-depth' stages of due dilligence.

Ahahaha. Sure there are. There are currently ZERO serious bidders for the club as there have always been after the cunts took over. "Understood to be", fuck off. PR spin and all the journos who write shit like this are in on it.

"So Martin, what can I write?"

"Uh, write four bidders, due dilligence and all that crap. No write five. Five."

I've said it before. There needs to be an independent investigation into this, via a supporter-based lawsuit maybe. This Broughton cunt has to be held accountable for this scam he is extending with his lies.

Ahahaha. Sure there are. There are currently ZERO serious bidders for the club as there have always been after the cunts took over. "Understood to be", fuck off. PR spin and all the journos who write shit like this are in on it.

"So Martin, what can I write?"

"Uh, write four bidders, due dilligence and all that crap. No write five. Five."

I've said it before. There needs to be an independent investigation into this, via a supporter-based lawsuit maybe. This Broughton cunt has to be held accountable for this scam he is extending with his lies.

How can he 'exttend' anything deliberately if there are, as you claim, no bidders?

He was brought in to sell the club, if there are no bidders he cannot sell, so he has to sit and wait and spin.

You may not like it, but that is the world we are in. He is hardly going to come out and say 'there are no bidders and we are fucked'.

He has a LEGAL responsibility to get the best price possible and he will use every tool in the box to get that. He may well stretch the truth at times to get that.

It is not nice, it is agony for us fans, but it is the real world. Live with it.

I have been taking all these things with a pinch of salt personally but a mate of mine was at the Carragher do at the ACC last Saturday night and said that a couple of people mentioned to him chinese bidders and the club being sold in the next 4-6 weeks (which sort of fits in with the RBS deadline). Isn't it more likely that the debt has been moved to the "toxic list" because they have someone already lined up at a cheaper price i.e sale in 6 weeks.

From Kev on YNWA -

Alright I start with a snippet that I've heard.

RBS already have a 'preferred' buyer lined up, and until that buyer takes over RBS will place their own people on the board to ensure they get the majority when it comes to voting.

It's not gospel, it's just something that was passed onto me. I am not posting this as a fact, or as attention seeking.

Take it as you f***in want.