You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel president Shimon Peres accuses Britain of pro-Arab bias

JER

Every time I've seen a politician asked " is isreals attack in proportion" the answer from every single one every single time no matter how the question is asked or what angle the interviewer has gone for the answer is " isreal have every single right to defend their borders". The new foreign secretary looked terrified like his life depended on not making isreal look bad. The problem is isreal keep changing their fucking borders.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Not unless one of two things happen. 1) a miracle happens and there's a one state solution. 2) Israel kill every Palestinian. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I think things would change fairly rapidly if they stopped funding the psychopathic terrorist state. "Peace in the Middle East" might not be an immediate outcome, admittedly.

I think things would change, but yeah I think it's too late to provide enough of an impact to bring peace. Actually, it might bring war.

I think things would change, but yeah I think it's too late to provide enough of an impact to bring peace. Actually, it might bring war.

Probably. None of this shit changes until people in the West start kicking off. Which isn't happening, obviously.

When someone does something about it.

They're, like the Nazis, a gang of evil, racist, psychopaths that see their current apartheid like state as an inconvenience to them. So it does seem unlikely they're going to stop of their own volition.

I don't think Netanyahu is about to hand himself in for war crimes any time soon.

Seems to be allot of smart people here? Is the plan then to just let em send rockets into israel every day and do nothing about it? Whats the grand plan against that? Hamas loves it that they can keep sending rockets into israel and you guys falling for it every time israel fights back with their better arsenal of weapons.

Tell us whats the sollution to stop them sending rockets?

Seems to be allot of smart people here? Is the plan then to just let em send rockets into israel every day and do nothing about it? Whats the grand plan against that? Hamas loves it that they can keep sending rockets into israel and you guys falling for it every time israel fights back with their better arsenal of weapons.

Tell us whats the sollution to stop them sending rockets?

They don't want them to stop sending their poundland rockets. They're doing fuck all damage, and providing a perfect excuse to continue stealing someone else's country and murdering children on a daily basis.

• Upvote 1

They don't want them to stop sending their poundland rockets. They're doing fuck all damage, and providing a perfect excuse to continue stealing someone else's country and murdering children on a daily basis.

Not sure the families of those killed by rockets would agree with your "fuck all damage" assessment.

No I'm sure both of them wouldn't. I'd imagine they're absolutely furious with the actions of their government.

Just a guess, but I think they'll be more pissed off with the terrorists who killed their relatives.

Probably because they're not naive enough to think that pulling out of Palestine would stop the attacks.

They don't want them to stop sending their poundland rockets. They're doing fuck all damage, and providing a perfect excuse to continue stealing someone else's country and murdering children on a daily basis.

Then hamas is working in the interest of israel. You supporting palestine who voted hamas makes for a sad reading.