You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Moan Moan Moan, do you Scousers do anything but moan right now? You think you'v had it bad? Try being a Man City fan over the last 34 years.

You lot have had it easy for to long,non-stop success 73-90 and even since your glory days ended you'v remained in the top flight and won a few trophys,and you think you'v had it tough over the last 12 months,my heart bleeds! You know nothing about being a football fan compared to us City fans.

But now our time has come,the wheel has turned. LFC are only going one way and it isn't up. We can cream off your best players at a click of a finger,and they'll come,and there's nothing you can do about it.

Lets face it your no better than your neighbours thesedays,in fact i'd say they probably have a better side having seen you both twice last season.

Whats happening with your new stadium? Can't afford one? Then we'll buy you a ground if you want,we could even buy you ten!

Our pockets are so deep they stretch all the way to Australia.

You can have your boring 'history', we're a bigger club than you now.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our pockets are so deep they stretch all the way to Australia.

And you still never beat us this season? We're fucking shite and City with their 37 strikers couldn't get a win against us. We've got Robiiinnnhhooo!! Small time bellends! Second best is in your make up. Losing is Manchester City. Ask Ricky Hatton.

And you also wear tea towels. Run along.

As much as I hate Purplenose, He was right when he referred to you as 'small time'. You may have money, but how many top class players have turned you down already. Robinho wants to go, Tevez doesn't like it there. The Arabs will probably leave once they realise what pillocks they have for fans, and what was with the Tea Towels and masking tape.

Despite our shittest season in years and the debts and the shite owners and all the rest of it and his team having billionaire owners and City apparently being a bigger club than us now etc. he still sounds more bitter than anyone else.

Be happy Roger. Enjoy. You dim, inbred cunt, you don't need our approval now, surely.

Wow. That's a really bad effort at trying to wind up.

Small time club. Small time attitude. This decades Blackburn. I look forward to seeing which big name players turns them down this summer due to never actually hearing of them.

This thread has cheered me up a bit actually. Funny.

Wow. That's a really bad effort at trying to wind up.

Small time club. Small time attitude. This decades Blackburn. I look forward to seeing which big name players turns them down this summer due to never actually hearing of them.

This thread has cheered me up a bit actually. Funny.

Or a player joining them thinking they were Manchester United.