You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NCB, at least you have the decency to not shit on the carpet when you break into this house.

But if you've been here a while you should know that this is not a nice place and you will be playing Ned Beatty's part in the TLW production of Deliverance.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so SpecialOne - I think we NEED to get 'Tooled Up' - Rifles, Shotguns, Silencers, Infra Red Sights, Armour Piercing Bullets the Lot - ANYTHING we need to put a new 'Thinking Hole' in one of THOSE two's heads............No Seriously I HONESTLY think THAT is how it WILL end now - I think those two have gone FAR to far and the ONLY way we'll be rid of them is WHEN someone attacks them PERSONALLY and they will, believe me, nothing is more sure than that SOMEONE will now.

They have caused outrage beyond ALL measure with their actions and mercenary attitude to one of THE great Sporting Institutions of the World and IF our own PL/FA and their craven hearted capitulations to 'market forces' mean they'll ALLOW this type of pillage to go unchecked until a club is done over ala Leeds? Then I think the ONLY two solutions are for the supporters to either pressurise RBS/Gillette into FORCING out G & H OR for someone to go and attack them (possibly severely) in PERSON. And now? As I said, that WILL happen. It is but a matter of time that is all......................

NB: I agree with NorthcountryBoy; Our rivalry SHOULD be pre-eminent above ALL others in England......As should our clubs but as of now? We BOTH have bigger enemies to fight and MUCH larger worries than each other and should focus on getting rid of THEM........... (Although it would have had More of the ring of truth to it IF you'd posted BEFORE today NorthCountry)

Thanks,i know it's no place i'd invite my mother but there's a humor i have not experienced on other sites.The old scouse wit perhaps? I expect many will despise my existence yet i expect few will hunt me down for what i have to say.I don't sit on the fence but i don't DO pissing people off for pleasure.I'd like to think my views and opinions will be respected if not agreed with.A different perspective perhaps.

Look fella,my no response should not be an issue.I prefer to involve myself as and when i feel it's appropriate.I felt mid-season would be and so now i have.I don't bullshit people.Our rivalry is something that keeps us all interested and it's healthy and the reason London has little to offer.Manc/Scouse rivalries extend to beyond football.Music and industry are two reasons why we fight so much yet i respect the beatles like you(liverpudlians) respect the smiths! I did mention love to hate but on the feild it's different.....

Thanks,i know it's no place i'd invite my mother but there's a humor i have not experienced on other sites.The old scouse wit perhaps? I expect many will despise my existence yet i expect few will hunt me down for what i have to say.I don't sit on the fence but i don't DO pissing people off for pleasure.I'd like to think my views and opinions will be respected if not agreed with.A different perspective perhaps.

What other sites?

I read many but have been active on only A DOZEN OR SO.There are a few united sites and i despair at the lack of input from other fans.Abuse no but some kind of interaction is required.It's all who's your Fave player and blah blah blah!! Fucking boring!! Take it seriously but not too seriously.I had a period when i couldn't afford United and watched stockport county for a couple of seasons just to remind myself of what football was all about but your allegiances never change<I miss the kippax,the kop and the stretford end!

I don't understand why people are so agressive to fans of other teams who post on here. She Knows It supports Everton and no-one has a go at her about it. Oh, wait, I just answered that myself.

Thats because she's not a WUM.

What I meant to say now that I've just got home is that I honestly have never understood why you would post on a rival fans forum site.

It's something I have never done and will never do. Are these people lonely and have worthwhile existence on this planet?

Plus you have to go through all the trouble of registering.

Insane in the membrane.

On a much more important matter, this is great footage:

[YOUTUBE]7mvxz2vsc3s[/YOUTUBE]

Fucking quality tune.

Cit£h fans eh? Some Sheikh throws a few hundred mil at them, now they're all rabbid. Imagine if they only spent say £50 million this summer, they'd all go mental. Like Tottenham, boasting about finishing 4th and 5th, pitiful. Making Torres a monster offer which he's just declined, hilarious. The pinnacle of Cit££h this season was that interview when Mancini was banging on about Torres on SSN and about how finishing fourth will lure El Nino to the Middle Eastlands r£volutionnnnnn.

Now what do Citeh have left to offer Torres?? The project???!?