You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blackburn (H)

sir roger

Can't afford to start him? We couldn't afford to buy him Simon, and now we have bought him we can't afford NOT to start him.

Im talking about bonuses after so many starts. How many has he started?

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yossi will be on the left and Maxi on the right i would imagine.

Kuyt upfront with Torres so going the 4-4-2 route.

Kelly obviously can't be fully fit otherwise i would imagine he would be right back but in all fairness Macherano did a good job there against Everton so not to bothered about that.

That's complete nonsense. You don't not start someone because you would have to pay them. He's not getting starts because Rafa bought the wrong fucking player.

I'm talking about Roma not him.

Yossi will be on the left and Maxi on the right i would imagine.

Kuyt upfront with Torres so going the 4-4-2 route.

Kelly obviously can't be fully fit otherwise i would imagine he would be right back but in all fairness Macherano did a good job there against Everton so not to bothered about that.

Whereas Torres is? That doesn't really make sense to me.

Rodriguez and Benayoun playing inside a little and supporting Torres could work well.

Mascherano at RB is a little strange, but I guess it's protection for Kelly who is only recently back from injury.

Ayala on the bench is even more strange - surely an additional attacking option would be better in a game like this?

I don't care, it's the same answer.

What other answers is there it can not be he isnt good enough or is the wrong player because we all know he isnt. Maybe injury? I'm sure we would of been told.

Odd selections. Mascherano is decent enough at right back if he has to swap their mid-match, but Kelly should really be in there from start. Aquilani missing despite Mascher being moved from centre midfield is ominous for him. Wouldn't have minded seeing babel in there as he has put in some shifts recently. Be interesting to see how this team lines up, as there are a few possible ways they can.

I honestly don't think there is. I think Rafa bought him for a certain role but he is not suitable for it, and he won't move Gerrard to accomodate him.

What ever it is Rafa isnt doing good for himself not playing him. I may sound stupid when i talk like this but its a genuine concearn for me i just cant see past these reasons.

I would imagine Kuyt will do the donkey work for Torres and probably around the 70 minute mark see Torres replaced by Aquilani with the Italian playing as an attacking midfielder and Kuyt pushing forward.

Gerrard back into midfield is where many people wanted (me included) means we have a player of superb passing ability back in the central midfield.

Yossi and Max can both drift infield and swap wings in need be so its important that Aurelio and Mascherano both get forward down the flank to support them.

That team especially if starting with an high tempo should have more then enough to easily beat Blackburn and hopefully Fat Sam has already done Rafa's teamtalk for him.