You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blackburn (H)

sir roger

Nothing wrong with protecting him in a season where the team as a whole isn't playing well, he's had a big injury and a number of illnesses/niggly injuries.

I said around the time he was getting fit (may have been the Arsenal cameo) that I would start him in very few games this season, certainly wouldn't start him against an allardyce side.

Next season will be the time to judge whether it's a bad signing.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with protecting him in a season where the team as a whole isn't playing well, he's had a big injury and a number of illnesses/niggly injuries.

I said around the time he was getting fit (may have been the Arsenal cameo) that I would start him in very few games this season, certainly wouldn't start him against an allardyce side.

Why spend what we did for him now? He is still being paid.

035ostrich_468x538.jpg

spot on. He's been off for a long time and theres no need to rush him. He just needs time.

So why rush EVERY single other player who has been injured this season? Complete bollocks I'm afraid.

Yeah im extremely worried about Torres bringing him back against Blackburn of all teams.

spot on. He's been off for a long time and theres no need to rush him. He just needs time.

none of the others have had his injury record and been off for so long.

Come on fella, we've barely seen Torres for two seasons and he's rushed back again today. Gerrard has been fucked all season because we keep playing him when we shouldn't. Ditto Yossi. Those are our three key attacking players. It's a nonsense argument.

Evidence (not that it's needed):

may13elh.jpg

footballer.jpg

Should just have the words grade a cunt on his number plate:

may13el.jpg

Bling, bling!!!

Sorry about this but I can't just let it end here - that post only scratches the surface of Diouf's cuntishness, as expressed through his choice of vehicles. It's a bit of a personal bugbear of mine, since I see his vehicles strewn around on double yellow lines, disabled parking spaces and loading bays around San Carlo in Manchester at least once a week, every single time having to fight back the urge to lay a curler out on the bonnet and run away chuckling to myself.

His merc is fucking tasteless in the extreme but is at least a decent car:

article-1245128-07F5CA1F000005DC-183_468x286.jpg

His Cadillac is a different story though, it makes me want to go out and commit mass murder. Seriously, it sums up it's owner perfectly:

article-1245128-07F53410000005DC-498_468x286.jpg

Fucking eye-AIDS. So much money, so little taste.