You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hah! I managed to blame the Boy Scouts for allowing the rape to happen!

"They probably have proficiency badges in hooliganism these days. It's a disgrace. If you can't trust the Scouts to look after your boys, who can you trust?"

Read more: Boy Scout raped 18-year-old girl after getting drunk at church hall party | Mail Online

Some help here would be good.

I am the only one with negative rep

Judge says public think his peers are 'going mad' for handing down soft sentences | Mail Online

I've joined in this one and gone all out for negs.

I've had next to nothing published today.

I don't think prison works at all. They are just places were the criminals, many of whom are victims themselves can learn how to be better at crime.

We need to take a holistic approach to this problem and address poverty and parenting at an early age.

How many of those in prison have suffered from poor education or been brought up in poverty leaving them little choice but a life of crime.

Got forbid we let the hang-em high loonies run this country or we will be in more trouble than we are at present. David Cameron was mocked for his hug a hoodie comments but if we think rationally he may have been onto something.

Guest davelfc

Davel, benson, UK, 19/1/2010 13:25

"There wouldn't be a problem if they got the bone idle benefit cheats out clearing paths and made pensioners do a few hours work a week to earn their pensions. It's good exercise and the country wouldn't grind to a halt. "

Read more: More snow expected after thaw in the Big Freeze | Mail Online

They deleted my comments but someone quoted part of it. I also suggested single mothers be made to clear snow outside schools instead of sitting at home watching daytime tv.

Davel, benson, UK, 19/1/2010 13:25

"There wouldn't be a problem if they got the bone idle benefit cheats out clearing paths and made pensioners do a few hours work a week to earn their pensions. It's good exercise and the country wouldn't grind to a halt. "

Read more: More snow expected after thaw in the Big Freeze | Mail Online

They deleted my comments but someone quoted part of it. I also suggested single mothers be made to clear snow outside schools instead of sitting at home watching daytime tv.

You crossed your streams on that one, with the reppable benefit cheat dissing and the neggable pensioner abuse.

Have you seen who has the most negs on the hanging article

ou can't charge children with an offence for bullying. Everyone gets bullied at some point in their life, it's called part of 'growing up'. Darwin s' theory of evolution in effect.

- Mr Nando, St Albans

Surely it can't be you know who?

Hi.

I'm not sure what you mean?

I can't believe they removed the page, was on about -890!

One of our lot surely?

Not at the moment, but if you'll have me?

Would of posted earlier, but the mods needed to activate my account.

We need some daily mail rhetoric bingo. Bonus points for using the following phrases, especially on subjects that have nothing to do with them:

- PC gone mad

- Illegal immigrants/Asylum seekers

- Benefit cheats

- Single mothers

- Sponging work-shy soap dodgers

No-one else playing my renamed cliché bingo? Add to the list of Mail targets 'Soft touch Britain' & 'drunken yobs'.

Extra points for completely unrelated blame (bad weather is Asylum seeker's fault etc).

DVLA sells drivers' details to clampers at £2.50 a time | Mail Online

Going for the neg route on this one:

And what exactly is the problem here? If the government, current or next, is to tackle the national debt the money has to come from somewhere. Drivers have had it too good for too long and it's about time they paid their way. National toll roads and pay per mile schemes are the way forward to the nations reliance on the car.

I passage memorised, sort of fits this occasion......

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon these fatties.

- Ezekiel 25:17, Liverpool, 19/1/2010 15:04

Click to rate Rating 29

Clearly the fact that you are writing reems of non-relevant bible quotes and posting them at midday means you don't have a stressful job. In fact you are probably living off my taxes.

- Size10, London, 19/1/2010 22:09

Click to rate Rating 4