You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

No cause for alarm moof, but tell your missus to get a gift receipt on anything she buys you for Xmas.

That won't be necessary, mate. I'm not sure you can return butt plugs after they've been used.

Proper shaken up by all this. It's mad because I actually WAS worrying about next year. How could he have possibly known? Spooky

Was in town today. She decided the other night she wanted a ring from Pandora for Christmas off me. Gets there at 9am and the queue is off the scale already. Queued up for 40 minutes and just as we get to the door she decides she doesn't want anything and wants to go to another jeweller. So that's 40 mins wasted, heads into three more jewellers and she picks a ring. Only 6 times more expensive than the Pandora one isn't it? She looks at my face, gets a shit on and then decides she doesn't want it. I pointed out to her that we had agreed to keep it fairly low key between us present wise and blow all the money on the kids. I also point out to her that my Christmas present is a £30 ticket for a concert and she wants me to blow over £500 on a ring that she admits she's not sure she likes that much but suits her wedding band and engagement ring.

After much face pulling she says she actually wants to go into Pandora again. We queue for another 45 minutes and she finds a ring that she loves apparently. It's 2pm by this time, we could have been done and dusted by 10am.

I've just come back into work today after a few days off & due to changes in my train timetable I'm now getting into the office at 8:40am rather than 8:55. Fucking hell, before I'd even sat down I'd had a run down of half the stuff that had happened last week & then this went on along with a load of other shite until about 9:25. You'd think the fact that I wasn't responding, didn't look remotely interested & was typing away would put her off but no, on & on she fucking went. Some people never get fed up with the sound of their own voice, do they?

Apparently her daughter turned up pished to the works Christmas party on Friday night & was trying to get my mate to dance with her, he said she looks exactly like my boss minus 25 years (*shudders) so he told her to bolt. Some bloke groped my boss as well, there are some right sick bastards going about.

I've just come back into work today after a few days off & due to changes in my train timetable I'm now getting into the office at 8:40am rather than 8:55. Fucking hell, before I'd even sat down I'd had a run down of half the stuff that had happened last week & then this went on along with a load of other shite until about 9:25. You'd think the fact that I wasn't responding, didn't look remotely interested & was typing away would put her off but no, on & on she fucking went. Some people never get fed up with the sound of their own voice, do they?

Apparently her daughter turned up pished to the works Christmas party on Friday night & was trying to get my mate to dance with her, he said she looks exactly like my boss minus 25 years (*shudders) so he told her to bolt. Some bloke groped my boss as well, there are some right sick bastards going about.

Just turn up late!

• Upvote 1

Daisy has just started wrapping some presents and couldn't find where she'd put the gift tags; we both searched all over and couldn't find them anywhere.

The only place we hadn't looked was inside the present that had just been wrapped; which is where they were.

What a present that would've been; a tshirt; toy monster truck and some chrimbo gift tags.

We've an internal flight whilst away so our 'big' cases can only be 22kg plus one piece of hand luggage each.

She's packed two cases more full than when we moved to Dubai, has two wheelie cases and has then said we need to pack this!

IMG_0205.jpg

At the moment I'm travelling with a tube of toothpaste and a buttplug.