You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

14 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Yes - they always give that option as well. So you can have either - or both if you are really hungry.

Land of plenty here y'know.

One of the best things I’ve ever eaten, is the Detroit-style pizza at Emmy Squared in New York. World class. Ample cheese on that pie.

23 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Still can’t get over that plate of Anies’. The eggs look like doilies, that mushroom is the copper in Reservoir Dog’s ear. Finished on a bed of honeycomb with satan’s anal polyps to the side, not forgetting a skin graft from porky fucking pig.

I will concede that my photo doesn’t do it justice. I rushed it a bit because I felt weird taking a photo of it amongst my colleagues.

• Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Still can’t get over that plate of Anies’. The eggs look like doilies, that mushroom is the copper in Reservoir Dog’s ear. Finished on a bed of honeycomb with satan’s anal polyps to the side, not forgetting a skin graft from porky fucking pig.

Graft sounds like a tiny bit of heat may have been used. 

9 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I will concede that my photo doesn’t do it justice. I rushed it a bit because I felt weird taking a photo of it amongst my colleagues.

I'd have been less embarrassed taking a picture of my cock in-front of them than sitting there taking pictures of that fucking thing. 

If you sent a picture of that to Robinson Crusoe he'd find a way to get credit just so he could send it back. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Yeah, sunny side up... I didn’t like the phlegmy texture of yolk.

Same. I've always hated runny yolks, whether in boiled or fried eggs. Like you said, it's the texture, it's just horrendous to me. I can tolerate over hard fried eggs as long as they're with other stuff; I dislike boiled eggs of any kind. Omelettes have to be cooked with bacon or something like smoked ham or pepperoni and I have to use a lot of chilli and pepper to make them palatable. 

On the flipside, raw black pudding tastes far better to me than when it's cooked. You tend to get put on a watch list if you ask for that though, so that's a private pleasure.

19 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Same. I've always hated runny yolks, whether in boiled or fried eggs. Like you said, it's the texture, it's just horrendous to me. I can tolerate over hard fried eggs as long as they're with other stuff; I dislike boiled eggs of any kind. Omelettes have to be cooked with bacon or something like smoked ham or pepperoni and I have to use a lot of chilli and pepper to make them palatable. 

On the flipside, raw black pudding tastes far better to me than when it's cooked. You tend to get put on a watch list if you ask for that though, so that's a private pleasure.

Mudface knows. I’m out of rep. Will rep tomorrow.