You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The myth that Liverpool don't have money to spend

x442

Jesus. I'm away for 2 days and I miss all the fun.

This retard comes on spouting the usual rubbish you get from pre-teens, gets no where, so does the ultimate scum action of creating a Munich jibe to try and and create strife. When he gets caught out he just starts ignoring it. Now the IP thing has gone from been against the law (to the extent we are getting a letter from this "Students" solicitor) to just been rude. You couldn't make it up. Arse handed to him.

Worth adding though that you Mr x442, are no Man Utd fan. I know a few and not one of them would drag up their darkest day in an effort to have an argument. To use the deaths of some of your former greats to troll a website is total and utter scum tactics, and I know that 99% of your own fans would disown you for it. You are nothing.

But they do.

Jesus. I'm away for 2 days and I miss all the fun.

This retard comes on spouting the usual rubbish you get from pre-teens, gets no where, so does the ultimate scum action of creating a Munich jibe to try and and create strife. When he gets caught out he just starts ignoring it. Now the IP thing has gone from been against the law (to the extent we are getting a letter from this "Students" solicitor) to just been rude. You couldn't make it up. Arse handed to him.

Worth adding though that you Mr x442, are no Man Utd fan. I know a few and not one of them would drag up their darkest day in an effort to have an argument. To use the deaths of some of your former greats to troll a website is total and utter scum tactics, and I know that 99% of your own fans would disown you for it. You are nothing.

But they do Johnny.

They don't give a fuck about Munich. The only thing Munich is good for is using it against Liverpool supporters after 90 minutes of sick bile from them cunts, as a means to justify their own behaviour when the Liverpool supporters eventually snap and sing about it.

I've always said singing about Munich is wrong, not because of any moral argument, but because it's exactly what they want. Don't give it to them, just sing YNWA instead it hurts them far more, even when they win.

But they do Johnny.

They don't give a fuck about Munich. The only thing Munich is good for is using it against Liverpool supporters after 90 minutes of sick bile from them cunts, as a means to justify their own behaviour when the Liverpool supporters eventually snap and sing about it.

I've always said singing about Munich is wrong, not because of any moral argument, but because it's exactly what they want. Don't give it to them, just sing YNWA instead it hurts them far more, even when they win.

Exactly, they buzz off getting called Munichs.

Ha ha and the Mancs say they are not obsessed with us the inbred bog eyed mother/brother/father/sister/dog/cat/budgie/any other household pet fuckers.

This fella reminds me of a manc I am always having murder with, I reckon he works in my old place and has said bog eye and his name is Lee.

I could be wrong it could be Gary Neville, seeing as he is not getting much time on the telly or in the papers to spout his hatred towards us, he has finally cracked on set up an internet account for all Liverpool Websites.

It is threads like this that bring us all together, we may argue like fuck with each other at times, but we always show the love when a absolute prized twat like this turns up, brings a tear to my eye.

Keep up the good work people *sniff*

But they do Johnny.

I suppose I should have said 'any proper football fan Manc', as I've come across his kind before who spout their Heysel or Hillsborough bile and then justify it with "you sing about Munich!" cock.

But to actually try and create the Munich thing like he did is fucking astonishing. I was talking to my Manc mate earlier (season ticket holder and we've bounced off each other for almost 30 years now with the footie) and I told him of this and he was really fucking angry. He's going to log on later to his Manc forums and see if the name is a known one. it surprised me how angry he is. Although to be fair, he was on e-bay after the Man Utd - Man City rememberance game and was doing deals and going to peoples houses who were selling the match scarves, etc, on e-bay and 'having words'.

I suppose I should have said 'any proper football fan Manc', as I've come across his kind before who spout their Heysel or Hillsborough bile and then justify it with "you sing about Munich!" cock.

But to actually try and create the Munich thing like he did is fucking astonishing. I was talking to my Manc mate earlier (season ticket holder and we've bounced off each other for almost 30 years now with the footie) and I told him of this and he was really fucking angry. He's going to log on later to his Manc forums and see if the name is a known one. it surprised me how angry he is. Although to be fair, he was on e-bay after the Man Utd - Man City rememberance game and was doing deals and going to peoples houses who were selling the match scarves, etc, on e-bay and 'having words'.

Mancs ey? A great bunch.