You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The myth that Liverpool don't have money to spend

x442

IPs can't be abused. Only by people who know what they are doing. In effect, a hacker can use an IP to 'make a call' to that computer. But even the best of hackers will struggle to get that 'call' through a basic firewall, which I have. And even then, it's no good once the person has changed his IP, which I have done.

There are plenty of people who know what they're doing on this site.

And so you have.

4/8/09 9:22 PM 67.159.44.138 glitchmasterhlg spams ohyeah11@hotmail.com

2/14/09 4:08 PM 67.159.44.138 metropower traceymi@hotmail.co.uk

12/31/08 12:53 AM 67.159.44.138 johan21 jonathen21@hush.com

12/27/08 6:24 PM 67.159.44.138 Jinx jinxbarker@aol.com

12/2/08 7:50 PM 67.159.44.138 ALDOSUCKS krissyafc@googlemail.com

You do realise you still have the same IP address that was posted earlier in the thread though, yes?

That was not my IP, either. For one, I do not live is Ashbury. The lookup you did was of one of the proxy's I am using.

Sorry to burst your bubble, like.

I don't know what you would hope to do with my IP if I did reveal it, mind.

That was not my IP, either. For one, I do not live is Ashbury. The lookup you did was of one of the proxy's I am using.

You're talking shite.

Reason being you flipped your lid and started crying about solicitors.

Is that the one you've got 39 days left on, on 'hidemyass'?

https://w2.hidemyass.com/

I'm sure it wasn't. Anyway even if you aren't full of shite a simple crosscheck of the two addresses would turn up one common denominator, you :yes:. Ask Oli De Lazlo what some people on here would hope to do.

Nice bit of 'Derren Brownage' as well, mispelling 'Ashbourne'.

Look, guys, you seem like a nice bunch of people, so no offense or anything...buuuuuttt...Even a crack team of MIT grads would find it near impossible to hack into a firewalled computer on an IP address alone. If it was possible, and regular people on internet forums could do it, computers would be getting hacked all the time.

An IP address is no big deal.

Look, guys, you seem like a nice bunch of people, so no offense or anything...buuuuuttt...Even a crack team of MIT grads would find it near impossible to hack into a firewalled computer on an IP address alone. If it was possible, and regular people on internet forums could do it, computers would be getting hacked all the time.

An IP address is no big deal.

Nobody on here is trying to hack into your computer.

Just ruin your life :yes: