You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

• 1 month later...

49ers & Ravens look the two teams to beat.  Should be a great game tomorrow night between the two.

Bills & Rams though possibly going into the playoffs in great form and maybe have peaked at just the right time.

BTW Christian Mccaffrey is a cheat code as well. What a player. Absolute steal from Carolina. Was talking with my brother the other day how it would probably need 10 wins to get into the playoffs but the weak  NFC South winner might have a losing season record yet a few years ago is was arguably the strongest division with Carolina & Atlanta both getting to the Super Bowl and New Orleans were alway strong with Brees at QB (they were robbed one year with a terrible decision in a play off game I recall)

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, George Costanza said:

Stroud running the show at the moment.  Not sure if he's great or just an another young arrogant cunt on a roll

I don't think divisional champions should get home advantage against teams with a better record in the conference.

Stroud competing with Brock Purdy for best young quarterback this season. Love watching the two of them.

I'm not all that invested who wins here, but I’ve enjoyed watching the Texans in the last few weeks so am edging towards them.

I’m all in on the 49ers, but think the Ravens will be too strong.

4 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Stroud competing with Brock Purdy for best young quarterback this season. Love watching the two of them.

I'm not all that invested who wins here, but I’ve enjoyed watching the Texans in the last few weeks so am edging towards them.

I’m all in on the 49ers, but think the Ravens will be too strong.

Stroud has been more explosive than Purdy but 49ers are a far better all round team.  McCaffrey is almost a cheat code. 

I think a Raven v 49ers final would be brilliant but always a surprise package. Bills & Rams have hit form at the right time and I guess you can't rule out the experienced Chiefs and even Philly despite their awful form. 

2 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

Shame on me thinking my over 15 points both teams bet was in at HT. 

Can't see mine coming in either. Not sure the Dolphins will turn up in these temperatures. 

Screenshot_20240114_005627_Paddy Power.jpg

Just now, Lee909 said:

Can't see mine coming in either. Not sure the Dolphins will turn up in these temperatures. 

Screenshot_20240114_005627_Paddy Power.jpg

I had exactly the same, mate, but stupidly had the browns in there. 

Hope it’s just the Browns let me down and yours comes in.