You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

I like your commissioning style Neko - Rule with an iron fist.

Just wait until after tonight's game though - I'll be back in the cellar and good waiver position by then!

yup - tomorrow after the dust has settled. worst record and lowest points total is first.

i sincerely hope it's not me, but it very well may be unless romo plays well for the cowboys. i guess i better start thinking which of his three star running backs would be the right choice.

or wide reciever ? i simply cannot take the penis head that is hines ward though...no chance.

he actually has a very good team, aside from brett 'call me' favre.

the way it will have to work is to submit a trade proposal to walton reds (when it's your turn) and i'll accept and approve it.

you can give up any roster spot you like in exchange for any player of his...one for one swap.

edit: actually, that won't work. i can't make trades for him.

basically i will drop all of his players tomorrow one by one after we declare which player we want. i'll edit the waiver priority to match this weeks record/point total to make sure each owner can claim their player.

the way it will have to work is to submit a trade proposal to walton reds (when it's your turn) and i'll accept and approve it.

you can give up any roster spot you like in exchange for any player of his...one for one swap.

edit: actually, that won't work. i can't make trades for him.

basically i will drop all of his players tomorrow one by one after we declare which player we want. i'll edit the waiver priority to match this weeks record/point total to make sure each owner can claim their player.

Hmm - you know there seems to be a list of 'undroppable players' - (can be found under the Players tab) Mendalhall seems to be one of them, so I'm not sure you'd be able to drop him.

This might be tricky...

What a shitty monday!

Have been away without internet-connection for some days.

Come back and find a couple of trade-offers I never got to answear (sorry to Violent Phlegms!), and then see Brett threw 3 picks and the Vikings lost 24-28 to the fucking Packers! *sigh*

Hmm - you know there seems to be a list of 'undroppable players' - (can be found under the Players tab) Mendalhall seems to be one of them, so I'm not sure you'd be able to drop him.

This might be tricky...

So how are we going about this?

just watch me.

i'm a man of action.

What a shitty monday!

Have been away without internet-connection for some days.

Come back and find a couple of trade-offers I never got to answear (sorry to Violent Phlegms!), and then see Brett threw 3 picks and the Vikings lost 24-28 to the fucking Packers! *sigh*

No worries about the trades, I actually made the second offer today but cancelled it pretty quick as there might be a few players available if Neko carries out his plan...

No worries about the trades, I actually made the second offer today but cancelled it pretty quick as there might be a few players available if Neko carries out his plan...

yes, the league recommends that all teams should suspend any pending transactions until the walton reds roster has been dispersed.

any other new waiver transactions will affect the waiver order tomorrow.

edit: i've just locked all transactions until we sort this in the morning.

Im currently 2 on Waivers, i hope the position of my pick is reflected in this.............. Actually its 1 because 1 is Walton Reds :whistle:

the waiver priority is supposed to reset on tuesdays, and should reflect the league standings as i mentioned.

however, i was #2 last week, but because i got my pick, i seem to have gone to 16th.

that's not right though, so the waiver priority will be forced in order of record and points scored if it doesn't fix itself tomorrow.

the waiver priority is supposed to reset on tuesdays, and should reflect the league standings as i mentioned.

however, i was #2 last week, but because i got my pick, i seem to have gone to 16th.

that's not right though, so the waiver priority will be forced in order of record and points scored if it doesn't fix itself tomorrow.

That's right for the previous weeks waivers though surely? Given you have got someone from it you move down. That's my understanding anyway.

Come on then, guys. Cowboys or Giants?

Cowboys are done if they lose and are probably only alive given the ridiculous parity in the NFC. In saying all that I think the Giants will edge it in a higher scoring but similar match up to last nights Vikings-Packers game.

Come on then, guys. Cowboys or Giants?

hopefully the cowboys...or the wife will feel my anger after.

the cowboys need to show some pride and some desperation. to lose now will end the season for them, so i expect them to play well.

or not.

i've never seen a team so defined by their coach in a negative way.

hopefully the cowboys...or the wife will feel my anger after.

the cowboys need to show some pride and some desperation. to lose now will end the season for them, so i expect them to play well.

or not.

i've never seen a team so defined by their coach in a negative way.

I fancy the Giants due to them being in form and the Cowboys being out of form. As you said, there is so much riding on this fixture so the might recognise it.

Do you think it will be a high scoring game?

Cowboys are done if they lose and are probably only alive given the ridiculous parity in the NFC. In saying all that I think the Giants will edge it in a higher scoring but similar match up to last nights Vikings-Packers game.

Come on the Giants.

Although i will be happy if Jacobs carries on his good recent form, and Manningham is underused

the walton reds have been disbanded and the following players released.

Rob Bironas K- TEN

Chris Cooley TE- WAS

Mike Williams WR- TB

Hines 'penis' Ward WR- PIT

Steve Smith WR- CAR

Mario Manningham WR- NYG

Marques Colston WR- NO

Chester Taylor RB- CHI

Rashard Mendenhall RB- PIT

Darren McFadden RB- OAK

Ryan Mathews RB- SD

Brett Favre QB- MIN

a special waiver draft will commence tomorrow morning as discussed (lunch time for most of you).

the walton reds have been disbanded and the following players released.

Rob Bironas K- TEN

Chris Cooley TE- WAS

Mike Williams WR- TB

Hines 'penis' Ward WR- PIT

Steve Smith WR- CAR

Mario Manningham WR- NYG

Marques Colston WR- NO

Chester Taylor RB- CHI

Rashard Mendenhall RB- PIT

Darren McFadden RB- OAK

Ryan Mathews RB- SD

Brett Favre QB- MIN

a special waiver draft will commence tomorrow morning as discussed (lunch time for most of you).

I will possibly be only back form work at 5. And with my current position i should be fairly high up on waivers, do i need to make a list on here of priority or not.