You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What would you rather have this season?

RedinSweden

What would you rather have?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather have?

• Owners out
    • League champions

The various threads about our owners got me thinking about what is more important. Al said he would happily accept relegation if it meant getting rid and i am with him on that, but I thought i would put it another way.

Would you like to win the league and have the ownership as it is today or would you want the owners out?

I will make it private, but feel free to share what you voted.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, surely an increase in funds for the side and the club is a good thing.

Relegation although it will mean the Cunts will be out, who is to say we will be able to recover from that?

If we get relegated, then what?

Yes, because they have shown that extra funds coming in will be used for the best of the side and the club haven't they?

"The only reason this club exists is to win trophies".

Some people appear to have lost their sense of priority.

If the Yanks stay we won't be winning trophies anyway.

I think I'd rather know the club had a future with decent owners and a solid foundation then grab 1 league title and continue with the shite we've put through recently.

Private Poll, what about the whichhunt?

The PL Title is for one year buy Liverpool FC is for life

We,ve waited this long whats another year

This poll shows why we will never ever get the owners out by demonstration because we are not united as a fan base amd most importantly most fans just dont have the heart or Cajones for what needs to be done

Very depressing Poll indeed.

To win the league of course.

The purpose of getting the owners out is to make us more competitive in the league. But if we win the league, then isn't the objective of being competitive in the league achieved?

Some people can't see the woods for the trees.

This poll shows why we will never ever get the owners out by demonstration because we are not united as a fan base amd most importantly most fans just dont have the heart or Cajones for what needs to be done

Very depressing Poll indeed.

As opposed to what? Getting relegated and no guarantee of us having new owners with any ambition or indeed getting ourselves promoted? This whole 'Get relegated, get Yanks out = happily ever after' isn't going to happen.

There are two ways the Yanks will go, either we go into administration and the banks sell us to the highest bidder. Or they sell themselves and make a chunky profit.

We need to be a viable proposition for investors, what is so viable about a club with (probably) no Rafa, no Torres and no half decent player or asset.

I've made my mind up, league champions because at the end of the day, if you think our future at the moment is undecided, how do people believe our outlook would be in the Championship?

Edited by Antynwa

There are some right fucking idiots on this site, its actually pointless trying to enter into a debate with people who put self interest first.

Im off this has really pissed me off and it shouldnt as its only a fucking internet forum.

Stop the amateur dramatics Nick, look at Newcastle Mike Ashley is still there and hell bent on keeping on if he doesn't get the money he wants.

The chances are the Yanks would be gone anyway long before we reach the stage of relegation.

For this club to be successful we need these owners out. Success to them is an increase in revenue and they can get that from shirt sales world wide and fucking meaningless friendlies in the middle east, plus a run to the final stages of the champions league and a top 4 finish. Winning trophys does`nt matter to them the fans don`t matter to them in fact all that does matter to them is £££££`s.

So to all those that would rather win the prem than get rid of those two twat`s , OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYE`S.