You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

glasses

Agreed DP....... Dont want speccy sympathy my goggles have got me into plenty of

pairs of drawers!!!!

I tell you what i do fuckin hate.......People who see you with glasses on and insist on

asking if they can try them on especially pissed up birds...they then get annoyed when you say "i can't see without them so no fuck off"

Negged. Us speccy 4 eyes' don't want your sympathy. The only think worse than that is those cunts who wear designer glasses with none-perscription lenses because it's fashionable.

I hate this too, realy pisses me of i want to be a 4 eyed squirt on my own with-out it being trendy

Agreed DP....... Dont want speccy sympathy my goggles have got me into plenty of

pairs of drawers!!!!

I tell you what i do fuckin hate.......People who see you with glasses on and insist on

asking if they can try them on especially pissed up birds...they then get annoyed when you say "i can't see without them so no fuck off"

They get even more annoyed when you break their wrist for trying to grab them

Negged. Us speccy 4 eyes' don't want your sympathy. The only think worse than that is those cunts who wear designer glasses with none-perscription lenses because it's fashionable.

Or people who don't wear glasses telling you what sort of glasses you should be getting as they are the fashionable ones.

Shut the fuck up you speccy twats.. you should take all the sympathy you can get you four eyed freaks..

I would imagine that your glasses frame your face or to put it another way make you look fat! I would also imagiene that by wearing coke bottles part of your face is covered up, which invariably, for your sort, is for the best!

Glasses are fucking ace. Non glass users are statistically more likely to be gay, shit and covered in stinking anal mucus.

A mate of mine reckons that glasses are akin to facial crutches but he's a rubbish 'norm' who knows fuck all about anything.

Hope this helps

• 7 months later...
Anyone else wish they had glasses sometimes? Like, i always sympathize more q¨with people wearing glasses. Like theyre more vulnerable.. I even had sympathy for Hitler in Der Untergang because of his glasses. im pissed

Always, more so when i've spent an hour looking for them because i'm about to spend 3 hours on the computer or reading a book.

All of my glasses are well cool. Sadly even though i know i've bought 4 pairs in the last 2 years i can only find the simple brown frame ones.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Ordered them on friday and have arrived today. An unbelievable service level to make the lenses and post the glasses that quick.

I am officially the coolest speccy twat that i know.

I have had to wear glasses since I was a kid. I have an extremely strong prescription in my left eye due to a stigmatism. I have just purchased a pair of specs on Monday the lenses them self’s are £290 and the frames are £115 I assure you that is not me being ripped off, where ever I go I have to pay this and more due to spazzy eyes

I have had to wear glasses since I was a kid. I have an extremely strong prescription in my left eye due to a stigmatism. I have just purchased a pair of specs on Monday the lenses them self’s are £290 and the frames are £115 I assure you that is not me being ripped off, where ever I go I have to pay this and more due to spazzy eyes

Surgery not an option? Got to be cheaper then paying that out every couple of years?

My daughter has Duanes syndrome, she's been offered surgery with the blag of her head positioning, but it was turned down. Surely when paying a bill like that you'd qualify from some help via the nhs even with a dodgy excuse like ours was?

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Think laser eye surgery should be free on NHS to all those that have paid NI for at least 10 years!

For the record glasses are a nightmare....slip down your nose in the summer...geeky looking "prescription sunglasses"....worse re-acter lights.....and way overpriced as anti-glare doesn't work as does anti-scratch!

For me contacts all the way...lensbase.com are superb!