You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You know what?.....Fuck you

Antynwa

Michael Jackson is a legend, a musical genius, a human genius the likes of which we where too lucky to experience.

The media made and destroyed him, he wasn't a peado...fuck you he was acquitted and he only paid off that cunt Jordy because he was destroying him.. I hope you all realise how lucky you where to be alive when Michael was, he was a gentle soul with a mind to rival Mozart, but we ruined him.

He was tortured and ridiculed because we like to shoot someone when they are down.

I hope the world is proud of itself, they ruined a man who shit on all of us because he had more talent in his dick than we had in our own bodies.

Fuck you

REST IN PEACE MICHAEL JAKCKSON

039_30399michael-jackson-posters.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry Ant, but that post is quite the most hysterical piece of overreaction that I've seen posted on here. It's like reading the secret diary of an immature 12yr old girl - "Oh my god, there not making any more High School Musical films. I can't face it. I can't go on..."

I suggest you calm down.

I'm sorry Ant, but that post is quite the most hysterical piece of overreaction that I've seen posted on here. It's like reading the secret diary of an immature 12yr old girl - "Oh my god, there not making any more High School Musical films. I can't face it. I can't go on..."

I suggest you calm down.

Is right.

You know what? Prince is better. By a fucking mile. And he didnt fuck himself up with plastic surgery. Or invite boys into his bed. He was too busy inserting his massive cock into the ladies. And he can play the guitar. Brilliantly. He's just a far better artist than Michael Jackson. And that is a fact.

[YOUTUBE]T8fjo9JYrjc[/YOUTUBE]

Shamone motherfucker.

Michael Jackson is a legend, a musical genius, a human genius the likes of which we where too lucky to experience.

The media made and destroyed him, he wasn't a peado...fuck you he was acquitted and he only paid off that cunt Jordy because he was destroying him.. I hope you all realise how lucky you where to be alive when Michael was, he was a gentle soul with a mind to rival Mozart, but we ruined him.

He was tortured and ridiculed because we like to shoot someone when they are down.

I hope the world is proud of itself, they ruined a man who shit on all of us because he had more talent in his dick than we had in our own bodies.

Fuck you

039_30399michael-jackson-posters.jpg

*insert peado joke*

Fuck you

Ant with a 2.30 am after a few Shandy's post. So would you have trusted him with your kids Ant ?

News of MJs death had just reached one of his closest friends, Mccaulay Culkin.

home-alone.jpg

I suggest you calm down.

Fucking brilliant, I was thinking more along the lines of "Not another Michael Jackson fucking thread", but this is genius.