You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer '09 Transfer Speculation Thread

Gray - YPC

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my short time on here, I do believe you are the biggest bollock on here.

What?

A guy's going round on a footy forum saying "Don't swear, please don't swear at me when I say the team of the year's back four should be 75% Fulham and 25% Wigan or when I say Zaki is a better buy than Tevez"

You can't educate pork lad.

Pranjic deal on its way,Hear it from the man himself

"I'm 90% sure I will leave. Liverpool are one of the clubs interested in me, and everyone knows I am ready to play in another league. I think I will move for seven or eight million euros."

If we could get Pranjic in for that and sell Riera for about £10/11m it'd give us a vital £4/5m that could be very important this summer. I like Riera, but he's dispensable.

If we could get Pranjic in for that and sell Riera for about £10/11m it'd give us a vital £4/5m that could be very important this summer. I like Riera, but he's dispensable.

Yeah, I was just thinking that.

Pranjic, Tevez, Johnson, and Barry would be a VERY good summer for us.

I mentioned it on Saturday night.

Once Xabi is sold, Tevez will be earmarked with the money.

Only stumbling block could be if Fergie does a u-turn.

I feel Fergie will do a u-turn and we'll be left with egg on our faces.

Any updates on Glen Johnson or the Pranjic fella who's doing too much talking?

Edited by Superjari
typo

Oh fuck this. I think we're fucking mad thinking we'll get Tevez.

I didn't want to say anything but now I just have to, because waiting until something happens will just take way too long and my brain might explode or something.

Fergie sells Ronaldo and has loads of cash, he's probably got money to buy Tevez without any of that cash anyway, so why would he sell him?

He'll for starters not want us to have him, then there's the added fact that he's going for number 19 next season and does anyone here honestly think he's going to allow us to get there first with the help of a player he just let go, and leave him needing two more years minimum to get past us? And if we do hit 19 there's the added fact that we'll then have tons of confidence back.

And he can also keep his fans happy.

So we think he'll not only piss off his fans buy not signing him, but then also let him go to his biggest rivals just when they're looking like a force again and it's the season he could finally get the Mancs to pass us with titles.

I just think it's fucking mad.

Does ATK have a history with getting things right?

What? You get worse, but then again you can't educate Mutton.

Oh fuck this. I think we're fucking mad thinking we'll get Tevez.

I didn't want to say anything but now I just have to, because waiting until something happens will just take way too long and my brain might explode or something.

Fergie sells Ronaldo and has loads of cash, he's probably got money to buy Tevez without any of that cash anyway, so why would he sell him?

He'll for starters not want us to have him, then there's the added fact that he's going for number 19 next season and does anyone here honestly think he's going to allow us to get there first with the help of a player he just let go, and leave him needing two more years minimum to get past us? And if we do hit 19 there's the added fact that we'll then have tons of confidence back.

And he can also keep his fans happy.

So we think he'll not only piss off his fans buy not signing him, but then also let him go to his biggest rivals just when they're looking like a force again and it's the season he could finally get the Mancs to pass us with titles.

I just think it's fucking mad.

What? You get worse, but then again you can't educate Mutton.

What?

It was a straight forward fucking question, does ATK usually get things I.E what are they? right?

What?

It was a straight forward fucking question, does ATK usually get things I.E what are they? right?

Haha, I was just having a laugh at your "you can't educate pork" bit and wondered if you'd bite with mutton, didn't really mean it. Not sure about ATK either, I think he has a contact at melwood though so probably.

Haha, I was just having a laugh at your "you can't educate pork" bit and wondered if you'd bite with mutton, didn't really mean it. Not sure about ATK either, I think he has a contact at melwood though so probably.

Oh sorry.

I really don't know what to make of everyone on here as of yet, i'll have to have a little transistion period.

I really hope he is bullshitting though, would hate to see Xabi leave.

Oh sorry.

I really don't know what to make of everyone on here as of yet, i'll have to have a little transistion period.

No probs, I thought you were someone who'd already been here for ages but switched accounts. I think Rashid is Toxteth, but for some reason I get you mixed up with him, (that's actually why I tried winding you up.) maybe because someone thought you were him or Momo or whoever a while back and it stuck in my head.

And yeah, I hope Xabi stays too, but I'm losing faith in Rafa turning down a 20mil bid from Real if it happens. Hopefully Real will be stupid and offer way less or Rafa will value him at a seriously high price now though.

Oh fuck. Just had the horrible thought of Wenger going to Real then instantly getting a big bid lined up. Gahhh.

No probs, I thought you were someone who'd already been here for ages but switched accounts. I think Rashid is Toxteth, but for some reason I get you mixed up with him, (that's actually why I tried winding you up.) maybe because someone thought you were him or Momo or whoever a while back and it stuck in my head.

And yeah, I hope Xabi stays too, but I'm losing faith in Rafa turning down a 20mil bid from Real if it happens. Hopefully Real will be stupid and offer way less or Rafa will value him at a seriously high price now though.

Oh fuck. Just had the horrible thought of Wenger going to Real then instantly getting a big bid lined up. Gahhh.

Aye. Sad if Barry is his replacement, wouldn't be too pissed if Barry came in and we kept Alonso though, but if he's his replacement then i'll be upset.

Nah i'm not rashid, he's a thundercunt, I'm totally new ;)

The guy who told me about the barry deal being done (as atk told us also), just told me that its going to be harder than we imagined.

dont know what that means (yet. im seeing him on friday at a party tho), whether barry wants too much or aston villa have other suitors

but he goes verbal agreements made 2 weeks ago are being tested, which we did not imagine.

also, an update on the babel situation - another offer has been tabled by roma and is being considered. I dont know what its worth, but it has definately been tabled in the last week.