You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I sell him anyway. Get a tidy profit and strengthen other areas of the team. San Jose is improving, we have Sami for another season, Carra and Skrtel. So I think we could do without him.

The thing is, that with one year left on his contract there won't be any tight profit but more likely a small loss compared to the £5.8m, we paid for him.

I hope he signs as that means that even if we lose one to a serious we still have 3 quality CB's remaining. Sami can't seem to manage to play too many games in a row so we can't rely on him for a whole season. Plus i think if we win the league that sami will retire.

Among others, he has a Viking on his upper right arm with the quote "Memento mori" (which means 'remember you will die') written underneath it, an intricate band around his left elbow as well as some tribal symbols, Chinese characters and the quote "mors certa hora incerta" (which means 'death is certain, but the hour is uncertain') on his back.

Safe to assume he won't be getting a jokes page in the match programme with tattoos like that.

people say he is overrated I think the opposite, he is underrated. as if defenders with his ability come along every year.

Exactly, there aren't many defenders who are as good as him going forward with the ball. Plus he's able to shoot from distance with both feet.

He's on drugs you know.

Sells them to kids as well.

His doorbell is a recording of the Velvet Underground's entire first album. By the time it's finished you wake up wearing pink shorts and with a strange craving for breakfast cereal. Then he finally opens the door. He's evil.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
You're just saying that because you're swedish, just like him
dutch cunts always stick together
Swiss.

Actually.

Stop baiting the Norwegians.

Blessed are the Greek

If Agger's fit by the time the Chelsea game comes along he should be in at left back, have fabio moved into midfield to cover for Mascherano's absence.

I've always felt Agger could do a decent job at left back, maybe that's where he can reinvent himself. At this moment there's no chance of him getting in ahead of Skrtel or Carra.

He should look at Alonso - a poor season by his standards, and then back with a brilliant attitude and pretty much top form. If Agger thinks he's good enough to keep Skittles out the side, he needs to get his head down and earn his chance (and take it). If he thinks Skittles (or Carra) is too good for him to replace then he should stop sounding as if the club's being unfair and just accept it and move on. I think he's a wonderfully classy player and I really hope he stays, but this posturing is getting tiresome. Keane had far more reason to complain than he has.

Alonso will be on his way as well, imo.