You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Robert Keane to Liverpool Football Club

fivetimes

Dude you dont know me and I dont know you and yet you abuse and call me names at every given turn.

So to you I ask this if I am the cocksucker that so claim that I am then please put me on ignore and give me negative feedback.

You are the worst kind of poster, one that heads with the majority cause you are far too scared to stand alone. So poke me with your stick, call me a thousand names, become a great bully so that you get the fame that so require, because in the end there is nothing that brings you joy in your sad, sad pathetic pointless life.

Better yet you are the first guy I am going to ignore............bitch!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Can you believe this prick? Put him on ignore he says. Give him negative feedback he says. What the fuck is this, kindergarten? Too scared to stand alone he says. I'm Corrado fuckin Soprano you dickless piece of shit.

You fuck with me, you get hurt. A word to the wise my friend, shut the fuck up, or you'll end up like this asshole....

[YOUTUBE]ZB6AqFm-nIw[/YOUTUBE]

Hold on lad. 2 or 3 fuckwits on the forum acting the WUM does not mean the place has been "Over run with drooling fuckin idiots". Red Spartan and XabiD are WUMS and fuckin' tools, but don't tar everyone else with the same brush.

Relax Johnny boy, I didn't mean no disrespect.

Who is this red spartan prick? I go away for a while and when I come back the place has been over run with drooling fuckin idiots. There's more in here than in that fuckin nuthouse I've been cooped up in. Seems to me this Red Spartan asshole is a little uptight, he needs to go and do some 'mass debating'. Hehe, you see what I did there? Mass debating - Masterbating. Hehe

Hehe.. You're really living up to your name. No coincidence, no? :P

when I read rashid's and xabi's posts there is a lot of what they say I actually agree with. like rashid I want us to attack more, like xabi I want xabi to stay but they go on and on and on and on...and on and on and on...

JEEZ!!! we get it for fucks sakes! saying something 1000X isn't going to make it happen. I've been on this forum for years but I'd say I'm familier with about 50% (probably less) of what forum posters want or what their posting style is like because they post their view and leave it there. I know EXACTLY what rashid and xabi want/don't want/etc/etc because I read it about a million times wording in a million different ways.

Interesting

Spurs' Robbie Keane on the verge of sealing Liverpool transfer - Telegraph

Tottenham Hotspur forward Robbie Keane is set to complete a transfer to Liverpool within the next 48 hours after it emerged that the Republic of Ireland captain had been left out of the north Londoners' 19-man squad that played a friendly at Hercules in Alicante last night.

By Richard Morgan

Last Updated: 4:17PM BST 25 Jul 2008

Keane is expected to put pen to paper on a £18 million deal over the weekend, despite his employers at White Hart Lane having lodged a formal complaint with the Premier League over Liverpool's conduct in this whole affair, although Spurs themselves made no comment before the fixture kicked off regarding their captain's subsequent absence from the team line-up.

It is believed that Keane, 28, has already informed Tottenham coach Juande Ramos of his desire to join Liverpool, the club he supported as a boy and the fact that the player was removed from the Spurs squad in Spain without suffering any apparent injury, unlike his strike partner Dimitar Berbatov, who played the whole 90 minutes, only heightens the sense that the transfer is a fait accompli.

However, that is not the case concerning Gareth Barry's on-off move to Anfield. Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez may now have £20m at his disposal following the close-season sales of Scott Carson, John Arne Riise, Danny Guthrie and Peter Crouch, but that has since been earmarked for Keane's transfer, a situation that threatens to leave both Barry himself, as well as his club Aston Villa, in limbo for the foreseeable future at least.

Benitez welcomes Xabi Alonso, Jose Manuel Reina and Alvaro Arbeloa all back to pre-season training today after the Spaniards were given more time off in which to recuperate following their country's triumph at Euro 2008, but unless he can find a club willing to part with £16m for Alonso, then it looks as though Barry may have to remain at Villa Park, at least until the next transfer window reopens in January.

It does appear though that one Spain international, full-back Arbeloa, will be departing the club, with the 25 year old said to be leaving Merseyside due to unspecified personal reasons.

Interesting

Spurs' Robbie Keane on the verge of sealing Liverpool transfer - Telegraph

Tottenham Hotspur forward Robbie Keane is set to complete a transfer to Liverpool within the next 48 hours after it emerged that the Republic of Ireland captain had been left out of the north Londoners' 19-man squad that played a friendly at Hercules in Alicante last night.

By Richard Morgan

Last Updated: 4:17PM BST 25 Jul 2008

Keane is expected to put pen to paper on a £18 million deal over the weekend, despite his employers at White Hart Lane having lodged a formal complaint with the Premier League over Liverpool's conduct in this whole affair, although Spurs themselves made no comment before the fixture kicked off regarding their captain's subsequent absence from the team line-up.

It is believed that Keane, 28, has already informed Tottenham coach Juande Ramos of his desire to join Liverpool, the club he supported as a boy and the fact that the player was removed from the Spurs squad in Spain without suffering any apparent injury, unlike his strike partner Dimitar Berbatov, who played the whole 90 minutes, only heightens the sense that the transfer is a fait accompli.

However, that is not the case concerning Gareth Barry's on-off move to Anfield. Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez may now have £20m at his disposal following the close-season sales of Scott Carson, John Arne Riise, Danny Guthrie and Peter Crouch, but that has since been earmarked for Keane's transfer, a situation that threatens to leave both Barry himself, as well as his club Aston Villa, in limbo for the foreseeable future at least.

Benitez welcomes Xabi Alonso, Jose Manuel Reina and Alvaro Arbeloa all back to pre-season training today after the Spaniards were given more time off in which to recuperate following their country's triumph at Euro 2008, but unless he can find a club willing to part with £16m for Alonso, then it looks as though Barry may have to remain at Villa Park, at least until the next transfer window reopens in January.

It does appear though that one Spain international, full-back Arbeloa, will be departing the club, with the 25 year old said to be leaving Merseyside due to unspecified personal reasons.

I just read that on the Torygraph site Jango, and the headline got me excited but the content didn't. Its all based on Keane's no show last night, not any tanglible details of an offer, acceptance and Keane agreeing terms.

But I'm still hopeful...

I just read that on the Torygraph site Jango, and the headline got me excited but the content didn't. Its all based on Keane's no show last night, not any tanglible details of an offer, acceptance and Keane agreeing terms.

But I'm still hopeful...

Me too!

He's homesick.

how can you be homesick on that kind of money, you just buy things to that dont make you homesick

i suppose, he cant buy a decent summer, but still, i can understand an ordinary jose soap from spain, he`s over in England, is working a late night shift in Nandos chicken hut,

sure, he`s going to think life is way better at home

but soemone on about 30 grand a week, i cant buy into that