You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BBC headline: DIC to bid for whole club

Neil G

just to restate the previous point that they wont make that much money even if they ran it for a few years.

If and a very big If DIC are paying 500m for it then obviously its not about making money because the time they've finished buying players and building the new stadium its gonna stand them in 800-900m way over what manu cost and to represent a return on captial theyd have to make 50m a year after transfers as rock bottom minimum profit.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to restate the previous point that they wont make that much money even if they ran it for a few years.

If and a very big If DIC are paying 500m for it then obviously its not about making money because the time they've finished buying players and building the new stadium its gonna stand them in 800-900m way over what manu cost and to represent a return on captial theyd have to make 50m a year after transfers as rock bottom minimum profit.

Of course they are in it to make money.

But the encouraging thing is, that they appear to be looking long term.

Not necessarily. We could be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. I'm pro Dubai International & believe that they would have been more suitable custodians, but nobody knows for sure what their intentions are.

Were already in the fucking fire mate in fact old Nick is just about to open the trap door

From what I have heard, this time round the Shiekh has actually said "get me Liverpool"... and from what I have heard they want it badly now... they will invest heavily lads, no joke. They will buy at the top of end of the market.

Rashid I hope you are right, but none of us can say with any certainty what their game plan would be if they took control of LFC.

That's today's news mate. DIC are refusing to even speak but then they are pretty quiet all the time so I don't know what to make of it. Don't forget it was Al Jazeera who first broke that DIC were back in.

They may be interested and may make an offer, but if Hicks doesn't want to sell then there is no deal.

Very good point. Unless of course they dont have 20m. They would then need finance to secure the deposit. Very messy.

Its Called Risk and they dont take any

Hicks makes his money out of other peoples money, he never uses his own that just grows and grows

That is why they wont put in their own, even £20m which is nothing to the numbers this man deals in

He is a Cunt of the Highest order making his fortune off the misfutune of others

Everything i hate in a human being