You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Run Lola Run

Been meaning to watch this for over 10 years and finally got round to it .

German film about a girl who has 20 minutes to get a shit load of money to her in trouble boyfriend. It takes on different views of events .

Really good 8/10

The girl in it is fit as fuck

run-lola-run.jpg

Franka Potente, one of my favourites. Didn't do you recognise her from Bourne 1 & 2?

Oh and by the way, me and the missus of 18 months (the one) split up last night so I had a night of Brody, Quint and Hooper to keep me and my beers company. In my top 5 films.

Dreyfuss as Hooper has to be one of the best characters in a film. Fucking immense and the best Spielberg film for me.

20/10 obviously.

Salt. 8.5/10

Angelina Jolie usuly bores me and is too much of a celeb for me too take seriously in a film (if that makes sense).

But I must admit I realy did like this film, she played the role well and was a film I can see watching again.

Defo worth the watch and by the looks of the ending theres defo going to be a number 2

I watched the Will Smith season thing on Five last night. It was The Pursuit of Happiness and Ali.

Pursuit of Happiness was actually better than I heard it was. I'd give it about a 7/10.

Ali was pretty good too, he portrayed Muhammad Ali pretty well and the story was good but it was very easy to switch focus to something else in the room at bits. - 7/10 also.

Four Lions - 8/10. Hilarious in places, although I wasn't expecting such a black comedy (dunno why as it's a Chris Morris film), but there were some really bleak moments which sort of threw me a bit. Think I'll have to watch it again later in the week.

The Expendables - 8/10. Everything I had hoped it would be. Clichéd, full-throttle action with plenty of killing and explosions. Not a great film by any means, but I wasn't expecting it to be. Really entertaining, though.

Not a film review, but some trivia. they are starting to film the remake (completely unnecessary of course) the Stieg Larsson films and are filing in Uppsala which is the nearest town to where I live. Fuck knows why they are remaking a film which has just been made, just so that some twats don't have to read subtitles. Muppets.

Not a film review, but some trivia. they are starting to film the remake (completely unnecessary of course) the Stieg Larsson films and are filing in Uppsala which is the nearest town to where I live. Fuck knows why they are remaking a film which has just been made, just so that some twats don't have to read subtitles. Muppets.

Cos Daniel Craig is in the remake innit.

ONe thing I'm hopeful about with the Hollywood version is that they'll at least cast it better than the Swedish one.

I thought it was a good film, but the casting was absolutely fucking tragic.

In the book, Blomkvist is supposed to be some good looking blonde hunk who beds women for fun. and yet he's played by this pock marked fucking oik in the Swedish film:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShF5ehtn7Df0zZ9kB1evfFljdFpITRkpJrqjL2HFEippNZJrM&t=1&usg=__h-DVZQ3_SL0rkIMRJQR6hMQIg7M=

Lisbeth Salander is supposed to be a diminutive looking little thing who could pass as a 15 year old girl barely in to pubity, and yet in the film she's played by this hagged old bitch.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0KVOTdfTmIelSx1dgzfQil41IHAcY7-heFDT5s1CtUvWXS04&t=1&usg=__tWypFKYxS6GmwjE1LJ8V026kyhE=

Dinner For Schmucks 6/10

It was ok, few funny bits but not serious laugh out loud moments. As Malarkey said it was a good cast apart from David Walliams who I despise. Also the English actress Lucy Punch, I'd like to punch her in the cunt for being a shit actress.