You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

I like Harry, I think hes a decent lad and reckon he'd be a good laugh to have a pint with. He didnt have to do what he did in the army and he didnt have to do what he did for veterans of conflicts. Its not his fault he was born a royal and i reckon he would do well in real life.

Got no interest in his wedding but good for him, I hope his marriage works out and they are both happy. The whole thing has made plenty happy, including those that love to vent at royalty.

Hundreds of people got married on the same day. I suppose I'm happy for all of them equally but I won't give any of them a second thought (except my mate John and his wife Rachel).

I resent the fact I had to pay for the most expensive of those weddings and the wall-to-wall fawning and grovelling left me feeling nauseated, not happy.

Fair enough, but it probably cost you about 2p. I've got 80 channels or so on my TV so its not too difficult to swerve the coverage and no hardship to turn the newspaper pages over. 

I would have thought you should be a little bit happy as it puts the idea of royalty on the agenda and gives you and others the opportunity to point out the silliness of humans fawning over other humans purely because of birth.

• Upvote 1

Going on on the news this morning because she's been seen wearing tights on a summer day, so it begins - they're already trying to tell her what she can and can't wear (painted nails a no no apparently)

I guarantee that within 18 months they'll either be divorced or Harry will be living accross the pond with her. She's got nothing to gain from all this and everything to lose, she'll never be allowed to work again by these gobshites, nor say or do what she wants. They made her close her social media accounts down ages ago by all accounts. Will be a novelty at first, but not for long.

Hundreds of people got married on the same day. I suppose I'm happy for all of them equally but I won't give any of them a second thought (except my mate John and his wife Rachel).

I resent the fact I had to pay for the most expensive of those weddings and the wall-to-wall fawning and grovelling left me feeling nauseated, not happy.

You paid but you never even got a an invite or a gift bag? I'd be getting in touch with the Palace and lashing your gift bag on ebay mate. You've been had.
  • Upvote 2

The only way that would happen in Prince Philip's lifetime is if he were to get up to his old tricks again.

Think you're giving Corfu Phil too much credit AoT, the Queen Mother had previous. Put it this way a lot of Royal Weddings would not have happened had she been alive still.

First thing on Monday morning my boss was on about this Markle bint, her face 'has a hardness' apparently & this 'has to do with her nationality'. In other words, she's ugly because her Mum is black.

Also, 'she's not a patch on Kate'.

Fuck marrying into the Royal Family if you're not from around here, you'd have a million middle aged women up & down the country gunning for you.

• Upvote 1

First thing on Monday morning my boss was on about this Markle bint, her face 'has a hardness' apparently & this 'has to do with her nationality'. In other words, she's ugly because her Mum is black.

Also, 'she's not a patch on Kate'.

Fuck marrying into the Royal Family if you're not from around here, you'd have a million middle aged women up & down the country gunning for you.

Let me guess.

Your boss has a face like a melted welly boot?

I saw her in that suits as the Mrs was watching it (it was actually quite funny) and can cofirm that she's stunning in it, amazing figure. Still prefer Middleton's boat but she's got a bit of an ironing board thing going on which I'm not happy about.

Going on on the news this morning because she's been seen wearing tights on a summer day, so it begins - they're already trying to tell her what she can and can't wear (painted nails a no no apparently)

This isn't accurate, is it? Criticism was aimed at the paleness of the tights, with specific reference to the wider issue of a lack of choice in hosiery for women with darker skin.

This isn't accurate, is it? Criticism was aimed at the paleness of the tights, with specific reference to the wider issue of a lack of choice in hosiery for women with darker skin.

Thing I saw (good morning Britain) and they had some royal expert type woman on saying there were these kinds of rules in relation to all this.

There are ruuuuuuuuuules for policemen

I agree totally with this . Always thought she was a spiteful machavellian old bag when she dropped the mask

Remember someone telling a story once about how she leaned over a candle at a dinner party and her sleeve caught fire without her noticing, Margaret said to the Queen (or vice versa, can't remember) 'look mummy's on fire'. And they both started laughing. Remember thinking what an absolutely batshit mental bunch they are.

The only time you see the Queen happy is when she's around horses, I think she hates everyone else including her own kids.

I guarantee that within 18 months they'll either be divorced or Harry will be living accross the pond with her. She's got nothing to gain from all this and everything to lose, she'll never be allowed to work again by these gobshites, nor say or do what she wants. They made her close her social media accounts down ages ago by all accounts. Will be a novelty at first, but not for long.

I seen a similar one about 2 weeks ago, where it was pointed out that she wasn't wearing any tights and that it would probably be the last time she's seen without them because of the queen's rules about all female members of the Royal family wearing tights at all times.

On a different note, here's Elton John looking a bit like the queen. c8bb28dee973c239c57dc6a9f997be11.jpge25784411d12977026c9b1018c161d2b.jpg

• Upvote 1

Her tights match her pale whitish sleeves so I reckon it's an intentional fashion choice, it's not like she was forced to nip into primark and that was the only colour they had left. She has millions of pounds at her disposal, I'm sure she can get tights in every colour on the visable spectrum.

Remember someone telling a story once about how she leaned over a candle at a dinner party and her sleeve caught fire without her noticing, Margaret said to the Queen (or vice versa, can't remember) 'look mummy's on fire'. And they both started laughing. Remember thinking what an absolutely batshit mental bunch they are.

The only time you see the Queen happy is when she's around horses, I think she hates everyone else including her own kids.

My God if that wasn't enough how one laughed when mummy nearly chocked to death on a fish bone