You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

name: Allan

hailing from: Inverness, Scotland

living in: Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire

loving: Heavy Metal, hard rock, classic rock, PS3, Miller Genuine Draft, Guinness and family of course.

hating: Nothing. Hate is such a horrible word.

currently reading: Nothing at the minute. Last book I read was Carra.

christmas wish list: Not to be on Santa's naughty list.

name: Dan

occupation: Admin/PA/Advice Worker/Trillion other things for a mental health charity.

hailing from: Ashton-in-Makerfield.

living in: Chorlton, Manchester.

loving: Virginia Woolf, Yiyun Li, Dwarf Beans, Having a break from Open Uni study, Andrei Tarkovsky, Stan Brakhage, Sausages, My girlfriend, The Bridgewater Hall, Working with cool people, Albert Camus, Hieronymus Bosch, The Cornerhouse, Blowjobs, Allotments, Not being on medication, Pretending to be an owl at night.

hating: Tiscali, Overseas call centres, Being slightly allergic to my 3 cats, The fact that my duvet is too big tog-wise and makes me overheat, My crap clothes, General bureaucracy in all walks of life, The Trident nuclear 'deterrent'.

currently reading: To The Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf, The Naked Sun by Isaac Asimov, A Thousand Years Of Good Prayers by Yiyun Li.

christmas wish list: That i'm not around miserable people. And i get a big pork pie to myself.

at this moment I should really be: Out walking the hills and dales, readng poetry, drinking single malt from a hipflask, wandering around aimlessly and getting in adventures with strangers.

name: Eoghan (yes, like the little brat on the X factor)

age: 26 today, as it happens. Birthday presents of rep gratefully received.

occupation: Since rather stupidly jacking in my job 2 months ago, unemployed. Trying to get in to market research. Anyone work in research?

living in: the Smoke

loving: accordon-playing buskers, church bells on a clear morning, a ripe peach, velvet jackets

hating: slow people. People who wax lyrical about skiing. Immigration officials.

currently reading: "Old Glory" by Jonathan Raban. Its the story of a journey down the Mississississippi...brilliant writing.

christmas wish list: a job, but can I have it now rather than Christmas, please?

at this moment I should really be: dressed

name: Barry

hailing from: Norris Green

living in: Fazakerley

loving: Ginsters pasties, Jessica Alba and my boxer dog (Ollie)

hating: this funny rash on my helmet

currently reading: The God Delusion

christmas wish list: I'll get back to you.

at this moment I should really be: not touching myself.

name: Eoghan (yes, like the little brat on the X factor)

age: 26 today, as it happens. Birthday presents of rep gratefully received.

occupation: Since rather stupidly jacking in my job 2 months ago, unemployed. Trying to get in to market research. Anyone work in research?

living in: the Smoke

loving: accordon-playing buskers, church bells on a clear morning, a ripe peach, velvet jackets

hating: slow people. People who wax lyrical about skiing. Immigration officials.

currently reading: "Old Glory" by Jonathan Raban. Its the story of a journey down the Mississississippi...brilliant writing.

christmas wish list: a job, but can I have it now rather than Christmas, please?

at this moment I should really be: dressed

Happy Birthday..

name: Allan

hailing from: Inverness, Scotland

living in: Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire

loving: Heavy Metal, hard rock, classic rock, PS3, Miller Genuine Draft, Guinness and family of course.

hating: Nothing. Hate is such a horrible word.

currently reading: Nothing at the minute. Last book I read was Carra.

christmas wish list: Not to be on Santa's naughty list.

Ha!

I was going to PM him and tout myself for a job. Quite fancy the wilds of Scotland.

Ahem.... Not very wild or Scotlandy down here in Wiltshire......

I just don't read books. Does that make me thick?

No, the opposite I would say, the day an interesting book comes along I`ll read it.

The last book I read apart from educational books were P.Tomkins second one, I lost the will to live halfway trough it and have never opened a book since.

No, the opposite I would say, the day an interesting book comes along I`ll read it.

The last book I read apart from educational books were P.Tomkins second one, I lost the will to live halfway trough it and have never opened a book since.

Hardly surprising given Tomkins somewhat leathery prose. You shouldn't let that put you off though - like hearing a Phil Collins album and swearing never to listen to any music again! Books are ace - tell me what you like in essence and I'll make you a recommendation you'll enjoy.

name: Vic Fontaine

living in: The penthouse suite

loving: Debutantes

hating: Ladies who come too soon or scream too loudly

currently reading: The secret desires of gorgeous but pliable women - it's not a book

christmas wish list: Avoiding unseemly scenes of desperate female delirium

at this moment I should really be: With you gorgeous