You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Name: Walther Schmego

Hailing from: Croxteth.

Living in: Stavanger, Norway.

Loving: Maps, Hats of Meat, Norway, marginalised Classic Rock, the guy who drinks in my local who's convinced he's a Viking, finishing work and flying back to Blighty tomorrow and going to End of the Road Festival.

Hating: £7 a pint.

Currently reading: Finishing "Walden, Or Life in the Woods" by Henry David Thoreau and starting "Revolution of Everday Life" by Raoul Vaneigem.

Christmas wish list: To be unemployed, footlose and fancy free.

At this moment I should really be: Sleeping in the nuclear bunker in work.

Name: Indian Red

Hailing from: Bombay

Living in: Yankeeland

Loving: Travelling every weekend, life in general

Hating: Too much hate in the world already, so trying to cut it out

Currently reading: The GF and RAWK (*gets ready for negs*)

Christmas wish list: Happiness and prosperity for all and I`ll take being top of the table by 15 points

At this moment I should really be: working

Name: Indian Red

Hailing from: Bombay

Living in: Yankeeland

Loving: Travelling every weekend, life in general

Hating: Too much hate in the world already, so trying to cut it out

Currently reading: The GF and RAWK (*gets ready for negs*)

Christmas wish list: Happiness and prosperity for all and I`ll take being top of the table by 15 points

At this moment I should really be: working

sweetheart, if i did it doesn't make you anything special, if i didn't, i missed you how? did you check your reps?

We also need pictures in the picture thread.

name. Al

age 27.

occupation Adminstration exmaninator.

living in Bootle, yeah that's right.

loving Nick leeson, being single.

hating: working, me little fella moving out.

currently reading Not a lot, by Paul Daniels.

christmas wish list Ya ma on toast.

at this moment I should really be Writing a report instead of hiding it in my draw.

Name: Owen.

Living On: Liverpool

Loving: The fact I went to Mexico for 2 weeks and drank alot.The weather today my next holiday which is in 3 weeks,.

Hating: The fact im home from Mexico and that i now have to pay for food and drink, the fact that the food and drink actuly taste like shit compared..

Currently Reading: Ian Rankin- A John Rebus Novel.

Christmas Wishlist: A better paid job and One of them things you stick in your car window which opens the barrier to the 2 Mersey tunnels

sweetheart, if i did it doesn't make you anything special, if i didn't, i missed you how? did you check your reps?

We also need pictures in the picture thread.

Oh, that was more of a "Melons, please hit on me" rather than a statement claiming that you hit on me. Bad grammar on me part.

My reps say that I am a massive tool (6) ;) You deffo should hit on me

I am an ugly bastard :| I dont need to post pics, just take my word for it

Oh, that was more of a "Melons, please hit on me" rather than a statement claiming that you hit on me. Bad grammar on me part.

My reps say that I am a massive tool (6) ;) You deffo should hit on me

I am an ugly bastard :| I dont need to post pics, just take my word for it

not just your grammar, sort out your word useage, me and my, 2 seperate words for different uses.

I just made you a massive greenie asking for your number.

Mate, if Melons doesn't hit on you, you're a lost cause. Melons is a ho fo sho'.

I had an option of a lunch date today, my plan was to leave the passport office in town to sort out my youngest childs parentage then not to get lost then meeting up with someone i met at a music festival. The passport thingy took longer then i thought and then i got lost. Winner me.

I had an option of a lunch date today, my plan was to leave the passport office in town to sort out my youngest childs parentage then not to get lost then meeting up with someone i met at a music festival. The passport thingy took longer then i thought and then i got lost. Winner me.

Is that what you're calling them these days? Nooners kick ass.

jeesh,

right, who haven't i hit on? (be quicker then asking who have been hit on) I will rectify the issue, restoring your masterful ego's.

edit, surely its not enough to warrant another thread?

You've never hit on me, but that's because we have clearly defined boundaries and respect each other too much as website colleagues. And also because I don't think you're ready for this metaphorical jelly.

Name: Matt

Living in: Southend-on-Sea, Essex

Loving: Anything breast related

Hating: Playing Solitaire at work

Christmas wishlist: HD camcorder (fat chance)

At this moment I really should be passing the time by playing Solitaire at work

Erm, maybe I'm reading this wrong, but that seems to be some extremely cuntish homophobia on first glance.

Heavy on the Irony. Read the original message. He doth protest too much and the only way to tackle homophobia is to confront it head on. Some of my best friends are gay, as am I.