You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How much LFC stuff do you own?

How much LFC stuff do you own?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How much LFC stuff do you own?

• Never wear colours; refuse to shop at Parryworld
    • 1-5 items
    • 6-10 items
    • 11-20 items
    • 21-30 items
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • Over 51
    • My wardrope is only Liverpool
    • More than all the badges on Pete

As it seems to be Superfan day let's see who's got the most LFC stuff (not including match programmes, scalps of Leeds supporters from the 70s, stuff nicked from bars in Europe- has to be replica kits, club related stuff that Liverworld and sellers at gameday would have- scarfs, pennants, dare I say jester hats. Banners don't count as I've yet to see a 'NORWEGIAN WOOLS' or 'IBS' banners for sale.

I've got three scarves (horror fivetimes one is a Juve/LFC Amicza one)

Candy shirt, two aways, one Euro home, three Reebok home.

The winner gets red face paint and dinner with Badgeman.

Oh dear. I have loads of stuff from the club shop from when I was younger and I still get stuff when we get to cup finals (pennants, scarfs etc) just to add to the collection as well as about a million key rings. Not many badges though so I can't quite give Pete a proper run for his money, but I voted for the bottom option as I really want that face paint - does it come with a Liverbird stencil?

I also have a bit of an obsession with buying tat and any unusual bargains which crop up on ebay as well as 'acquiring' unwanted corporate signs and flags from cup finals.

I've got a 77 European Cup Winner replica from Toffs, a training top and last season's home shirt (which was bought for me).

Other that stuff from when I was a kid that's about it. Might have a dabble with that new yollow top but not happy with the green Carlsberg on it so it's in the balance.

Last Season White Away Shirt (only one i wear sometimes)

Ecru Away Shirt from 1997 & Yellow Away Shirt from 1998 (too small now)

3 Home Shirts (2000 Reebok, 1998 Reebok, 1995 Adidas) (too small now)

Liverpool Mug

Liverpool Scarf

programmes and fanzines if they count

I have been given loads of stuff and I wouldnt wear any of it myself. Just not into wearing replica shirts etc for the match. T-shirt and a HJC/Euro cup badge thats it for me.

The odd polo shirt has been donned in the past but not often!

I havent been into "liverworld" and never will. Just a personal thing.

Oooh, and a twirly, spinny keyring thing.

I got a HJC one of those, my most prized possesion. I've got absolutely loads of other stuff too, including a fivetimes COE coaster for my desk at work.

I just can't help myself.