You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How much LFC stuff do you own?

How much LFC stuff do you own?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How much LFC stuff do you own?

• Never wear colours; refuse to shop at Parryworld
    • 1-5 items
    • 6-10 items
    • 11-20 items
    • 21-30 items
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • Over 51
    • My wardrope is only Liverpool
    • More than all the badges on Pete

In my office I have a This Is Anfield mousemat, a fluffy red Liverpool teddy bear and a small liverbird soft toy. I have about 7 liverpool pens, including a Micheal Owen one which I never use! Oh, and I also have a signed Sami picture on my desk. I don't really have any stuff at home, it doesn't go with my decor. I used to have a Robbie cardboard figure but I gave that to my nephew before he turned into a Man Utd fan (grrrr). This used to stand in my living room, I think I have a couple of mugs in the cupboard as well which I never use. I don't drink out of mugs, I only like china cups. Everything else I sold on Ebay, including shirts, programmes etc...

I have just remembered, I also have a couple of scarves and I have a big Robbie Fowler flag as well.

I've got all the tops since 1994, worn a few of them but they just get hung up with the rest of them really... also I've got 125 video tapes from 1985/86 season onwards as I used to record EVERYTHING on Liverpool... matches (only the one's we won or drew, if we lost, I'd tape over it!!!) Interviews... my favourite was when Rushie was off to Juve and he was on Saint and Greavies and they put a load of his Liverpool goals with a backing track of "Midas Touch" - fucking superb....

I think I stopped about 1999 when it just got to much as football was all over the place... I'm gonna get all those VHS tapes transfered to video one of these days...

Also have 3 boxes of paper cuttings from 1985-1995...

Now you can't buy that in the club shop!!!

I've got all the tops since 1994, worn a few of them but they just get hung up with the rest of them really... also I've got 125 video tapes from 1985/86 season onwards as I used to record EVERYTHING on Liverpool... matches (only the one's we won or drew, if we lost, I'd tape over it!!!) Interviews... my favourite was when Rushie was off to Juve and he was on Saint and Greavies and they put a load of his Liverpool goals with a backing track of "Midas Touch" - fucking superb....

I think I stopped about 1999 when it just got to much as football was all over the place... I'm gonna get all those VHS tapes transfered to video one of these days...

Also have 3 boxes of paper cuttings from 1985-1995...

Now you can't buy that in the club shop!!!

That reminds me, I used to tape everything as well. I had every interview off Sky, all the highlights from MOTD as well as every live match. My favourite interview was Patrik Berger, when he had his shirt off and his wife was cutting his hair. I have now taped over most of them. I also used to buy every paper if we won, this was before the internet. I just am not so obsessive anymore.

Oh dear, this is where my OCD really shows me up. I should say that I don't and haven't worn a replica shirt to a game for about two years but...collecting the shirts(however rotten they are) is what I've dong since I had my first one in the lates 80's. When I was a kid in the 90's, I always got one for my birthday and one for christmas. Now I'm older, I buy them to keep the collection going because when it's been going so long, you can't let it die. I also have a collection of rare and obscure foreign shirts as part of the collection.

No one likes me now, do they?

Guest Brian Stewart

Far too much, says my wife. We're in the throes of moving, so I have to watch her like a hawk....... Yes, I do want that! (Cue long argument.)

Half a dozen shirts, mostly replicas of the old pre-sponsorship days, and a couple of cheap, not-quite-replica Carlsberg ones bought in the club shop. Dozens of pre-recorded videos, DVDs, games I've videoed, fanzines, etc.

Got to keep them safe while we're moving....