You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TV and film characters who were probably Evertonians.

Section_31

The future in Demolition Man would look similar to what it would look like had Heysel not happened and Everton had conquered Europe 37 years in a row. The word Liverpool and the colour red are now banned and the City of Liverpool has merged with Bromborough, Rhyl and Llandudno to be called Kendallsville in honour of their all conquering manager. 

"John Spartan you are fined 20 credits for asking for tomato ketchup and humming the words to THAT SONG"

demolition-man-verbal-morality-statute.gif

• Upvote 1

Martin Bryce

Watch Ever Decreasing Circles Season 4 Episode 4 Online - Stream Full  Episodes

...I know what's going to happen, Ann. They're going to win something again. You know it and I know it. Yes, okay, they're not doing well at the moment but they'll start doing well again, all right, far too soon, while we just go through managers like flipping toilet paper - and with similar results. It's all just SO unfair! They probably don't even need to comb their hair in the mornings, I bet it's all brushed for them in the night by their flaming pillows!

Do be quiet, Martin.

They probably get all the best DIY companies queuing up to sponsor them. Free this and free that. I bet Klopp didn't have to pay for that laser eyesight treatment. Oh no! I bet they begged him! Do you know, Ann - even their grass looks better than ours! Even their GRASS!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Walter Peck in Ghostbusters. Would try to stop the league title celebrations by turning up with a court order over social distancing then tag Merseyside police into all his Tweets. 

Also probably wrote to the European Court of Human Rights to stop the Super League quoting an obscure Labour right bill from 1987.

Is on Everton spaces having a competition with the Esk to see who is the most pompous, boring faux intellectual cunt and patronises his fellow fans.

walter-was-right-1571091983.jpg

• Upvote 1

"Somewhere out there is a kopite that is out to destroy everything I've pillaged, cheated, robbed and connived to build. And because of your bumbling they not only know that I know what they know but I don't even know when they'll do what I know they'll do!"

ChFLzVQWkAAJyps.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"Scared now, ain't you? I like that. That's why I took this job. I hate little motherfuckers like you. Little red-shite, you ain't shit! I could blow your head off with this Smith & Wesson and you couldn't do shit. Think you tough? What set you from? Look like one of them Liverpool Way motherfuckers."

boyz-n-hood-ferguson-cop-20059650.jpg

• Upvote 1

Dr Albert Hirsch in the Bourne Ultimatum. 

You never picked us. You were chosen. You're not a liar, are you? Or too weak to see this through? This is it. Will you give yourself to this club, get an Everton tattoo on your leg, have a loud Z Cars ringtone, lose your composure over the colour red and blame everyone from the Sky 6 to FFP for our downfall?.

HIRSCH2.png

39 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Walter Peck in Ghostbusters. Would try to stop the league title celebrations by turning up with a court order over social distancing then tag Merseyside police into all his Tweets. 

Also probably wrote to the European Court of Human Rights to stop the Super League quoting an obscure Labour right bill from 1987.

Is on Everton spaces having a competition with the Esk to see who is the most pompous, boring faux intellectual cunt and patronises his fellow fans.

walter-was-right-1571091983.jpg

Nil Dick Nisi EPA.