You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TV and film characters who were probably Evertonians.

Section_31

11 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Mr. Benn. 

But, instead of a different outfit inspired adventure every week, it’s a different football shirt of whoever Liverpool are playing in a final/important match inspired adventure so that he can escape the depressing mundanity of supporting Everton. 

75C3C0C8-4DA8-412D-9F5B-DAD502054221.jpeg

"As if by magic, the shopkeeper appeared and gave Mr Benn a Spurs shirt just in time for him to have a party when Tottenham win the cup"

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Brad Wesley in Roadhouse.

"Dalton, what would you say if I asked you to fuck the redshite off and come to work for me at the School of Science?. When I came to this town there was nothing, just an empty field and we were the senior club in the city. He'll, JC Penny is coming here because of me"

985d0-brad1.png

Beat me to it!

12 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Mr. Benn. 

But, instead of a different outfit inspired adventure every week, it’s a different football shirt of whoever Liverpool are playing in a final/important match inspired adventure so that he can escape the depressing mundanity of supporting Everton. 

75C3C0C8-4DA8-412D-9F5B-DAD502054221.jpeg

Negged. Mr. Benn is boss, you bastard. He wouldn’t support them.

• Upvote 1

Danny from Withnail and I

Withnail And I - Clip - YouTube

..."If I medicined you, you'd be writing all your protest banners like they were quotes from Pam Ayres". And so I did. And he did. Very, very, foolish person, he was. Believe me man. I'm an insider, me, but on the outside. For reasons I cannot go into, we've moved on another manager. Why? Because he displeased us. This doesn't go down at all well. Can I buy a small amount of food off you, man?

Frank TJ Mackie. Tom Cruise's character in Magnolia. Spends most of the film spouting made up nonsense to his gullible paying followers that even ugly fat men can pull the likes of Margot Robbie or Salma Hayek in the street after talking to them for 10 seconds. Also hates his Dad, probably because he got shoved into an Everton kit after 2 minutes of being born.

Gets interviewed by a female reporter who hits him with a load of facts and he loses the plot at her, then sulks and looks the other way muttering his spiel to himself. 

"Fuckin bitch, I'll get you in a headlock, the redshite furloughed their staff and killed everyone on the Man City bus. 1=20, Kopites are gobshites, they all fly in from fucking Norway".  

image.jpeg.jpg