You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

On 06/10/2023 at 16:02, Mook said:

Aye, him scoring a couple of goals in a home defeat does seem a good reason to get a dig in at Nunez.

Let's see how many sitters the prick misses over the course of a season. All strikers do it.

The crazy thing about Nunez is his ability to miss sitters but then pull out amazing finishes. I love the guy and could see him getting 25+ a season.

The Ten Hag is making it up as he goes along. I remember when he wasn't going to play this fella.

Manchester United are willing to subsidise England winger Jadon Sancho's £300,000-a-week wages in order to offload the 23-year-old on loan in January if he continues to refuse to apologise to manager Erik ten Hag.

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The Ten Hag is making it up as he goes along. I remember when he wasn't going to play this fella.

Manchester United are willing to subsidise England winger Jadon Sancho's £300,000-a-week wages in order to offload the 23-year-old on loan in January if he continues to refuse to apologise to manager Erik ten Hag.

By the looks of it he still isn't though, or have i misread that quote? ? 

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

We were after him at 1 point werent we?

14 minutes ago, Ron B said:

Paper talk, I suspect. Given his price tag, and the bonkers salary on offer from whoever was their manager that week, he was never a realistic prospect. 

I'd imagine the main reason we sweved Sancho was because of the stories about him being lazy and always being late for training. At one point Dortmund had to get a coach to pick him up every morning and drive him in to training!

There were loads of warning signs about his poor off field behaviour.

2 hours ago, Megadrive Man said:

I'd imagine the main reason we sweved Sancho was because of the stories about him being lazy and always being late for training. At one point Dortmund had to get a coach to pick him up every morning and drive him in to training!

You’d think they’d just send a car, but maybe the coach could fit his ego in.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 04/10/2023 at 10:34, Bad Red Bull said:

Conveniently forgetting the fact that he has spent 400 million dollars on dross. He’s the one who picked Antony, Onana etc

And the previous manager spent millions on dross,and the one before that and so on. United fans refuse to accept that they've been surpassed by richer clubs than themselves. United started the gazumping in the transfer market and now they are paying the price (pun intended) for what they started and the inevitable better proponents of it than themselves.

On 11/10/2023 at 20:57, Megadrive Man said:

I remember loads of people wetting their knickers when we didn't try to get him. Seems that our policy of checking players are sound works most of the time 

6 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I remember loads of people wetting their knickers when we didn't try to get him. Seems that our policy of checking players are sound works most of the time 

The 'checking out' of players was commonplace during our successful eras but seemed to be set aside until Jurgen's reign. Stories of Shanks,an assistant of Sir Bob or King Kenny sitting in a kitchen drinking tea with somebody's Mum asking about their Son were not as rare as you'd think.

On 13/10/2023 at 07:14, VladimirIlyich said:

The 'checking out' of players was commonplace during our successful eras but seemed to be set aside until Jurgen's reign. Stories of Shanks,an assistant of Sir Bob or King Kenny sitting in a kitchen drinking tea with somebody's Mum asking about their Son were not as rare as you'd think.

I remember my heart sinking when Houllier made his moves for Bowyer and whoever that thug Aussie left-back was who went to West Ham instead.