You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck UEFA And Fuck The French Lying Cunts

There won’t be any rolling heads. Our own fucking FA, with everything that happened and everything they know, voted for Cerefin a few weeks ago. That’s the contempt in which football fans are held by their own authorities.

• Upvote 4

I fully agree. with the below. I’m not bothered about my ticket money or any compensation, I’d much rather steps and changes were put in place to ensure this never happens again - something UEFA are yet to do.

F33BBB5D-40C2-4B1A-A272-E29D5F80AA04.png

30 minutes ago, an tha said:

I'll happily take back my £125 or whatever it was - but that is and should not be the end of it.

Mine was £65 or whatever. My mate bought it for me, I’ve told him to donate it to The 97. 

If anything comes of that Binghams Solicitor thing I’ve signed up for, I’ll donate some of that to The 97 as well. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Mine was £65 or whatever. My mate bought it for me, I’ve told him to donate it to The 97. 

If anything comes of that Binghams Solicitor thing I’ve signed up for, I’ll donate some of that to The 97 as well. 

Nice one

Not got involved with Binghams thing

Will whack a bag full of stuff into foodbank at next game from my refund.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Interesting tweets coming through tonight.

The below tweet reads ‘  LIVE VIDEO: near #StadedeFrance for the French Cup final, police are filmed beating up supporters. #CoupeDeFrance #FCNTFC

The above tweet reads ‘Exit from line 13, huge bottleneck, no info, no signs. I know the stadium, so I went around to find another screening point on the west side, where there is nobody. No lesson learned, it's almost fascinating. #TFCFCN’

They're just shit at this. Am in Bordeaux for the chiefs game and it took 40 minutes of queueing to get in and this is a brand new stadium for only 30k. One person per gate on the security checks, after you get through the gate. They have no idea. Not a surprise that bigger crowds are a disaster waiting to happen.

PXL_20230430_131144656.MP.jpg

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

They're just shit at this. Am in Bordeaux for the chiefs game and it took 40 minutes of queueing to get in and this is a brand new stadium for only 30k. One person per gate on the security checks, after you get through the gate. They have no idea. Not a surprise that bigger crowds are a disaster waiting to happen.

PXL_20230430_131144656.MP.jpg

Decent second half. 

• 1 month later...

i was listening to the sports unlocked podcast this morning. they were reporting about failure of uefa and the hungary people running last weeks uefa cup final. apparently there was loads of people able to just get into the stadium unchecked and others by double bunking and getting in with 2 or 3 on a single turnstile click. and then supposedly some type of pitch invasion at the end. another potential disaster on uefa's hands. 

i did a little google of it and couldn't even find anything being reported. 

i honestly think you endanger your life going to their events. they need to be fucked off, they are clearly incapable of getting this safe for fans. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

i was listening to the sports unlocked podcast this morning. they were reporting about failure of uefa and the hungary people running last weeks uefa cup final. apparently there was loads of people able to just get into the stadium unchecked and others by double bunking and getting in with 2 or 3 on a single turnstile click. and then supposedly some type of pitch invasion at the end. another potential disaster on uefa's hands. 

i did a little google of it and couldn't even find anything being reported. 

i honestly think you endanger your life going to their events. they need to be fucked off, they are clearly incapable of getting this safe for fans. 

38 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

some stand up stewarding work there. i suppose this is UEFA's reaction for being criticised for closing the gates last year and stopping fans coming in. let's just leave all the gates unattended so if there is a disaster we can blame the pesky fans rather than our lack of ability to manage a stadium in a safe secure way. fucking cunts. 

20 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

some stand up stewarding work there. i suppose this is UEFA's reaction for being criticised for closing the gates last year and stopping fans coming in. let's just leave all the gates unattended so if there is a disaster we can blame the pesky fans rather than our lack of ability to manage a stadium in a safe secure way. fucking cunts. 

Let’s hope nothing happens this Saturday in Istanbul then.  

Fair fucks to this lad at sky continuing to bang the drum about uefa. He was great for us last year and one of the first to blow the uefa late fans stories. I don't know why anyone is surprised by all this, it sounds like last time at the attaturk which uefa said was a success. 

'My CL final experience: No water, poor provisions, shocking transport'

http://www.skysports.com/share/12901858