You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

9 hours ago, Carradona said:

Iceman in the thicko loony WhatsApp group:

"We just need another 2,000 shit memes and we'll have more pages than the other Covid thread"

TK:

"I've a few more Djokovic back hand photos too"

Red Phoenix:

"Can either of you offer anything other than useless memes, pictures and sarcasm?"

I think Iceman and TK have posted a lot of decent stuff in this thread (and said so in the past), it's just glossed over because people get wound up at some memes. This thread also created space for posters in the original corona thread which was chaos until this one was made, without TK having made this it could still be happening now.

34 minutes ago, Iceman said:

I prefer your other quote where you're calling for uvaxxed to be left to die in the streets but this one is excellent too. Who knows why frontline nurses and doctors who refuse the vaxx are so loony and thick as shit? Fuck them. I guess they deserve to be left in the streets too. 

Show me where I said that the unvaxxed should be left on the street to die.

You're chatting bollocks, maybe you should just stick to memes and pictures because you're not very good at the words.

3 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

It's a dickheaded thing to say about anyone "let them die in the street".

Go on then, double down on it.  

He was offered help and treatment from qualified professionals and refused it. Then took to social media to criticise those doing their job and trying to help him, to the best of their knowledge and ability.

Let him fend for himself on the streets and shove horse paste up his arse. See how far it gets him.

I'm also still waiting for @Iceman to show me where I said the unvaxxed should be left on the streets to die.

3 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Did you want people to die in the street because they'd took a different medicine to you before the pandemic? Have you always felt that way? 

Its got nothing to do with me or what medicines I take.

It's about taking the medicines a qualified professional is recommending to save his life. If he doesn't like it, stay away. It's simple.

1 minute ago, Carradona said:

Its got nothing to do with me or what medicines I take.

It's about taking the medicines a qualified professional is recommending to save his life. If he doesn't like it, stay away. It's simple.

He did want to stay away. You went a step further and said "let the cunt die". Because you're a brainwashed little fart. 

1 minute ago, TK-421 said:

He did want to stay away. You went a step further and said "let the cunt die". Because you're a brainwashed little fart. 

Fella refuses medical treatment in a hospital thats trying to save his life and you're calling Carradona brainwashed? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Iceman said:

Lectures other posters about entering a discussion, while err, entering the discussion. Lectures posters on grammar while err, being bad at grammar. Leading by example. Genuinely hilarious shit.

Not the sharpest tool in the box are you mate? 

You've just missed the part where that post was written in jest you plum.