You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

59 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He does refer to black people as apes, it is quite clear. Show me the rest that you keep going on about ? 

No, that’s exactly what happened. Sorry to burst your bubble. 

3617D972-8A76-4722-9FBE-3C3955F13011.png

Where does he say “Black people are apes” in that 24 second clip? Or in that text you have quoted?

7 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Where does he say “Black people are apes” in that 24 second clip? Or in that text you have quoted?

It's the implication, I struggle to see how it can be defended. Show me the rest of the clip you keep mentioning. 

I think the emphasis on

we’re giggling, ‘Oh we’re going to see ‘Planet of the Apes.’ We walk into Planet of the Ape. We walked into Africa, dude. We walked in the door and there was no white people,” 

is pretty telling whether the clip is 24 second, 30 seconds or 3 hours.

4 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Oh so he didn’t say it then, like you said he did. Now you are changing the basis of your argument. 

I said he referred to them as apes, in 'context' which he did. Don't get your nickers in a twist because you're little poster boy isn't the man of the people some think he is.

Why did he even have to mention that there were no white people there? In what context is that relevant? 

Anyway, I'll ask yet again - show me the rest of the clip. Or shall we just drop it because as I 'suspect', you haven't seen it yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

You’re being very, very disingenuous and that’s very, very dangerous. 

No, I'm really not. Nowhere did I say that he directly said "black people are apes" and you know full well I didn't. I said he referred to them as such and that is exactly what he did. You're the one being disingenuous here and yet again haven't supplied this clip showing 'context'. You won't even answer my questions. Transparent as fuck. 

Anyway keep up the subscription to Rogan! 

35 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

I think the emphasis on

we’re giggling, ‘Oh we’re going to see ‘Planet of the Apes.’ We walk into Planet of the Ape. We walked into Africa, dude. We walked in the door and there was no white people,” 

is pretty telling whether the clip is 24 second, 30 seconds or 3 hours.

A bit tricky to try to put a non-racist spin on that.

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No, I'm really not. Nowhere did I say that he directly said "black people are apes" and you know full well I didn't. I said he referred to them as such and that is exactly what he did. You're the one being disingenuous here and yet again haven't supplied this clip showing 'context'. You won't even answer my questions. Transparent as fuck. 

Anyway keep up the subscription to Rogan! 

Mate, you made the assumption that he was a racist prior to sharing that video.

Then you said you’d heard he was a racist, then you based your whole argument on a 24 second clip of a 2-3 hour conversation.

Then by posting that tweet are agreeing by associating yourself with it that he called all black people. Because it backed up (extremely poorly) your assumption. Disingenuous. 

You made a tit out of yourself over Kyle Rittenshouse as well with short moments of an event that you hadn’t witnessed or played any part of. 

Jog on you social justice warrior. 

It’s fucking dangerous how people are able to be called something like a racist, without any real, hard evidence.

It’s then up to that person accused to prove it isn’t the case.

How about you prove he is the racist you say he. 

You know seeing as you are quick to jump up and down like whacky inflatable arms man, when the left gets accused of anti-semitism. Consistently disingenuous kid. 

6 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Then you said you’d heard he was a racist, then you based your whole argument on a 24 second clip of a 2-3 hour conversation.

Then by posting that tweet are agreeing by associating yourself with it that he called all black people. Because it backed up (extremely poorly) your assumption. Disingenuous. 

You made a tit out of yourself over Kyle Rittenshouse as well with short moments of an event that you hadn’t witnessed or played any part of. 

Jog on you social justice warrior. 

It’s fucking dangerous how people are able to be called something like a racist, without any real, hard evidence.

It’s then up to that person accused to prove it isn’t the case.

How about you prove he is the racist you say he. 

You know seeing as you are quick to jump up and down like whacky inflatable arms man, when the left gets accused of anti-semitism. Consistently disingenuous kid. 

What a load of absolute bollocks. I showed where he was racist by posting the racist comments he made. Just because you're a massive fanboy who is getting hysterical because his racism is being pointed out, don't start making things up. Where did I 'make the assumption' ? I'd heard he was racist long before covid even started. 

If you don't think he was racist, show me why. You've mentioned a clip that shows further context a few times, I've asked you for it and you have completely ignored it and not shown anything to back it up. Convenient. 

I asked why he had to even mention that there were no white people there, you haven't answered. Convenient. 

The only person being disingenuous here is you, the only person making a tit of himself here is you. 

'Jog-on'. 

6 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Got to say I've never heard of him and I have no idea if he is a racist or not and frankly I don't care. The clip however can only be interpreted one way. Maybe there is another clip showing a wider context.

Skid is having a 'mare trying to defend what Rogan himself says is racist in the extended video. He keeps refering to the extended video, you can see it here.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/joe-rogans-bernie-endorsement-draws-outrage-as-clip-surfaces-comparing-black-neighborhood-to-planet-of-the-apes/

Doesn't mean he's a racist, I've no idea if he is, but then a white man constantly saying the N word is pretty weird and Anny Road got chucked off here for doing the same.

Anyways carry on, it's stopping me seeing all the Iceman guff.

3 minutes ago, M_B said:

Got to say I've never heard of him and I have no idea if he is a racist or not and frankly I don't care. The clip however can only be interpreted one way. Maybe there is another clip showing a wider context.

There's one here- 

Doesn't sound great.

Just now, TK-421 said:

I guess it invalidates everything on his podcast ever. 

Nobody is saying that. I was merely pointing out that he isn't this 'swell guy'. I'm sure he has a lot of truths and decent arguments on his podcasts, I specifically said I don't want him cancelled and have no desire to see that happen at all. I do however think he's a massive gobshite. Sorry to the people it upsets by saying that, but he is one. 

4 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Skid is having a 'mare trying to defend what Rogan himself says is racist in the extended video. He keeps refering to the extended video, you can see it here.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/joe-rogans-bernie-endorsement-draws-outrage-as-clip-surfaces-comparing-black-neighborhood-to-planet-of-the-apes/

Doesn't mean he's a racist, I've no idea if he is, but then a white man constantly saying the N word is pretty weird and Anny Road got chucked off here for doing the same.

Anyways carry on, it's stopping me seeing all the Iceman guff.

Which was my whole point.

2 hours ago, skend04 said:

You're just bothered about the Ivermectin episode. Let Skid and Stig get on with their discussion. Sheesh!

Lectures other posters about entering a discussion, while err, entering the discussion. Lectures posters on grammar while err, being bad at grammar. Leading by example. Genuinely hilarious shit.

Not the sharpest tool in the box are you mate? 

• Downvote 1

I'm sick of people focusing on the profit this guy and others like him are making by protecting us. It's not his fault he's having to jab so many against this deadly variant. I think MBEs are in order for this brave hero and the others like him. 

Post image

• Downvote 1

https://nypost.com/2022/01/09/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-tests-positive-for-covid-19/amp/?utm_source=reddit.com

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tests positive for COVID-19

New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has tested positive for COVID-19 and is recovering at home — just over a week since she was spotted partying without a mask in Florida, her office said Sunday.

“Representative Ocasio-Cortez has received a positive test result for COVID-19. She is experiencing symptoms and recovering at home,” the statement said.

“The Congresswoman received her booster shot this fall, and encourages everyone to get their booster and follow all CDC guidance.”

Thick as shit anti-vaxx loons will say she's a hypocrite for partying in Florida without a mask after she admonished others for going mask-less and was a leading critic of the FL covid response. BS it just shows the effectiveness of the jabs that she's not in hospital as we know she would have been without the vaccines protective umbrella. Get boosted it will be so much worse if you're not. 

Post image

More idiocy from the thick as shit, unvaxxed conspiracy loons. This is purely semantics, who cares how many boosters are needed to provide protection? Up-to-date should mean just that. You are up to date with the amount of vaccinations required to keep yourself and others from getting the virus. 

• Downvote 1

It was a whole 12 hours after the vaccine dose, this really could have been anything that did this to her. I'm yet to see any evidence it was the extremely safe and effective vaccine shot that caused this. More disinfo from thick-as-shit-anti-vaxx-loons. 

9 hours ago, Carradona said:

Iceman in the thicko loony WhatsApp group:

"We just need another 2,000 shit memes and we'll have more pages than the other Covid thread"

TK:

"I've a few more Djokovic back hand photos too"

Red Phoenix:

"Can either of you offer anything other than useless memes, pictures and sarcasm?"

I prefer your other quote where you're calling for uvaxxed to be left to die in the streets but this one is excellent too. Who knows why frontline nurses and doctors who refuse the vaxx are so loony and thick as shit? Fuck them. I guess they deserve to be left in the streets too.