You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alternative 'rona thread

Pureblood

These podcasts are just outright dangerous. 

They encourage the easily influenced non-vaxxed people like Turdseye to remain hesitant about getting boosted. This misinformation is criminal and needs to be banned immediately. 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

24 seconds?? All the context of the full conversation is definitely in that 24 seconds isn’t it?

And it’s hardly “surfaced” if it’s in his back catalogue and still up on YouTube. 

I didn’t write the tweet. I’ve seen the video though and understand the context. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

you said you didn’t like him much yourself didn’t you Skids? 

I’m not his biggest fan, no. 

But if it’s bullshit that’s being said like TD_LFC (is he that cunt LFD?) and with 24 second out of context videos of a conversation (from 12 years ago) that will have taken place between you and your mates at some point over time.

2 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

But if it’s bullshit that’s being said like TD_LFC (is he that cunt LFD?) and with 24 second out of context videos of a conversation (from 12 years ago) that will have taken place between you and your mates at some point over time.

Erm I will have called a predominately black neighbourhood planet of the apes with my mates? Nah I don’t know what sort of mates you have Skids but not mine. 

Im not suggesting he needs cancelling, just pointing out he isn’t a clean wholesome spreader of truth and decency. 

4 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I'm a cunt in my own right thanks.

18 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Screenshot_2022-01-09-22-16-27-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

wwiini-heinkel-he111.jpg

Damn, it's so hard to know what to believe. On the one hand, there's every psychologist saying that the bullshit phrase some bloke on a podcast pulled out of his arse doesn't mean anything; on the other hand, there's a picture of some aeroplanes.

6 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Cancel the bastard he's been peddling this shit for years. The racism is the racist cherry on the unvaxxed Sundae. 

Platforming Alex Jones of your kids aren't really dead and you parents are crisis actors fame was probably the cherry on the cake (or sundae)

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Erm I will have called a predominately black neighbourhood planet of the apes with my mates? Nah I don’t know what sort of mates you have Skids but not mine. 

Im not suggesting he needs cancelling, just pointing out he isn’t a clean wholesome spreader of truth and decency. 

Bollocks. And a 24 second clip does not confirm that. 

He talks about what he’s just said in that 24 second clip, after he’s said it. Giving it context. 

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

there's every psychologist saying that the bullshit phrase some bloke on a podcast pulled out of his arse doesn't mean anything

What, all of them? You mean ALL of the psychologists are saying the same thing, like a homogeneous blob?  Why... that sounds like a mass formation.

Djokovic grand slam!!!

DJOKOVIC-WIMBLEDON-10072019-11464-768x520.jpg

7 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Damn, it's so hard to know what to believe. On the one hand, there's every psychologist saying that the bullshit phrase some bloke on a podcast pulled out of his arse doesn't mean anything; on the other hand, there's a picture of some aeroplanes.

Exactly, and the picture you posted afterwards proves it conclusively and should put the matter to bed once and for all. 

• Downvote 1

Here we go again. No doubt some will try and claim this is some kind of reaction to the booster shot or one of the 3 life saving shots that he's taken. I'm sick of conspiracy grifters trying to tell us this kind of thing is rare. It happens all the time FFS.