You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite Forum Insults

Chairman Meow

Just now, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Aye it’s a square square daddio.

unrelated, what’s your stance on masks in Melbourne at the minute?

we had a load of kids opposite on the beach last night celebrating the vaccine.

I think masks are fine, especially in close proximity to others.  Supermarkets, main streets etc...

Don't get their importance when walking down a quiet suburban street with absolutely no one around.

Except for my hay fever sneezes, perhaps...  their fallout can reach NSW at times.

1 minute ago, skaro said:

I think masks are fine, especially in close proximity to others.  Supermarkets, main streets etc...

Don't get their importance when walking down a quiet suburban street with absolutely no one around.

Except for my hay fever sneezes, perhaps...  their fallout can reach NSW at times.

Haha, I apologise if I have called you a prick in passing on a quiet road over the last couple of months!

I’ve lost my shit a couple of times with chin maskers.

but managed to walk into JB on Chapel street without one - just got off my bike after >45k ride, and out of a cafe into a hospital yesterday - wind dumped my coffee on my laptop, I panicked, flipped the lid and bagged it and got the fuck out of dodge.
So winding the neck in a bit.

6 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

This seems a lot more logical than just calling him a cunt.

we all came from one, a few of us own one, and the others are either shagging then or wanking over them. 
so why the most vitriolic, vehement slur anyone seems able to aim at the likes of Farage, Trump, Thatcher, cancer, Dorries, Baddiel or some such self serving arse hole is cunt is truly bamboozling.

I don’t think cunt needs banning as a word, but I think people need to examine their relationship with it. Want to seem edgy, call someone a cunt, want to seem fashionable buy 67 pairs of adidas originals, want to appear happy? Do it all on social media living a purely performative life.

some of my best mates are cunts, I don’t want to have a wank over them, but I do fucking love them. 
Farage, Trump - nah, there are far better words that more effectively describe my distaste for them - rancid arseholes is today’s (granted there are deviants of the GF who would pull their pud over a rancid arsehole, but I think the point stands).

overuse and improper use of the word cunt is vacuous.

Wasted about 45 seconds reading this, calm down.

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Wasted about 45 seconds reading this, calm down.

Quite calm man.

Just a simple extrapolation on why someone might think about the words cunt and twat differently to say shithouse, gobshite,

see this is just a bit fucking errrr what?

B7400600-1ED4-483E-8A08-671160A804CD.jpeg

it has a whiff of Rick, trying to be Vyvyan.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
On 10/11/2020 at 06:15, Kevin D said:

Can't quote directly, as the thread is closed:

Just got a message from BBB...

"Give me my member money back u cunt"

Usually I would, but he can fuck off.

That was a great thread. 

As for this "I are am have being persecuted for my opinions" shit you keep trotting out and a couple of bellends seem to have picked up on....it has fuck all to do with your opinion. There are loads of people I disagree with on here on several issues and I also agree with them on several others, they arent on -150 odd rep I can live harmoniously with them. You on the other hand are a vile, yapping, shithouse cunt who is.

And as for that laughable shit about "people are am have been finding my old posts and negging me while I am are have being banned".....have a good look at yourself you fucking quilt. Not only were you here as much as ever whilst banned, you were finding old posts of your own to rep under several different accounts, the very fucking thing you were banned for and also managed to harrass and stalk another poster via PM who didn't agree with you and block fucking neg him.

I'd like to claim the credit for finding your old posts and rep/neg them, but you got there way before me.

You are one disturbed fucking freak.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...