You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crime and Punishment

On 24/07/2022 at 18:47, tokyojoe said:

Long time ago. Got cut up. Twat was going at a crazy speed. Caught my arm which bloody hurt. I yelled what a selfish cunt he was. He stopped (silly) mouthed off and started acting Billy big bollocks.  Left him splattered near river, I took the matter no further,

About a year ago, I was walking with crutches and could sense some dickheads were bearing at speed behind me. Timed perfectly. Flicked one crutch to my right (away from the river). Twatted him. He lay in a heap while I remarked 'no problem in getting a bell is there? Or can't you afford it? Bike then for some unknown reason got a little damp.

About three weeks ago. Biker cut me up, mouthed off and was stupid enough to stand with back against the river with no gap between him and river. A mild push enabled said gentleman to enjoy an afternoons swim. I threw my business card into the river after him as a token of goodwill.

Last week, twat cut me up (these wankers never have bells, nor the decency to just say excuse me). I said 'why don't you get a fucking bell?' I had an LFC shirt on so he politely called me a scarse kunt. He had rather stupidly stopped. Bike and rider in river.

There are other incidents but those two spring to mind.

You are Philly Hamann and I claim my prize.

12 minutes ago, sir roger said:

What’s the thoughts on the Giggs verdict. I personally don’t think it is worth the expense of a retrial with all three of the main protagonists putting their life on hold again for another year or more, and then another bout of he said / she said.

I don’t think they will go again. It could be at least a year then they would be talking about arguments that happened 2 - 3 years ago.

54 minutes ago, sir roger said:

What’s the thoughts on the Giggs verdict. I personally don’t think it is worth the expense of a retrial with all three of the main protagonists putting their life on hold again for another year or more, and then another bout of he said / she said.

Retrial and hopefully a conviction. 

On 24/07/2022 at 18:47, tokyojoe said:

Long time ago. Got cut up. Twat was going at a crazy speed. Caught my arm which bloody hurt. I yelled what a selfish cunt he was. He stopped (silly) mouthed off and started acting Billy big bollocks.  Left him splattered near river, I took the matter no further,

About a year ago, I was walking with crutches and could sense some dickheads were bearing at speed behind me. Timed perfectly. Flicked one crutch to my right (away from the river). Twatted him. He lay in a heap while I remarked 'no problem in getting a bell is there? Or can't you afford it? Bike then for some unknown reason got a little damp.

About three weeks ago. Biker cut me up, mouthed off and was stupid enough to stand with back against the river with no gap between him and river. A mild push enabled said gentleman to enjoy an afternoons swim. I threw my business card into the river after him as a token of goodwill.

Last week, twat cut me up (these wankers never have bells, nor the decency to just say excuse me). I said 'why don't you get a fucking bell?' I had an LFC shirt on so he politely called me a scarse kunt. He had rather stupidly stopped. Bike and rider in river.

There are other incidents but those two spring to mind.

Fucking hell Joe,  you seem to hate cyclists more that Tottenham Hotspur!

• Upvote 1

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/tallaght-stabbings-chief-suspect-in-murder-of-three-siblings-previously-investigated-for-attacking-member-of-childrens-family-41960841.html

8 year old twins stabbed and thrown out the upstairs window. What the fuck is wrong with people? Appears that the authorities have let them down as well here.

1 hour ago, Carradona said:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/tallaght-stabbings-chief-suspect-in-murder-of-three-siblings-previously-investigated-for-attacking-member-of-childrens-family-41960841.html

8 year old twins stabbed and thrown out the upstairs window. What the fuck is wrong with people? Appears that the authorities have let them down as well here.

That’s awful. What a horrible violent Cunt 

Ryan, Top marks for your trial

You're fucking vile

And you're gonna be back again

Ryan, You cheated on your brother

You'd probably fuck your mother

And you're going to jail 

Ryan, You like red toenails

You weren't even good for Wales

And you hate Gareth Bale 

Ryan, Whisky Nose tried 

Gary Neville got pied

And you're getting retrialed

Ryan, Top marks for lying,

You're lawyer is trying

To put you in jail 

WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!!!!

manics.gif

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, sir roger said:

What was the thoughts about that stalker guy getting 5 and a half years for harassing Jeremy Vine and some others. Seemed an oddball but the tariff seems steep when you look at the way young women are often just given an alarm and a phone number.

Have you read the judgment?  He drove one bloke to the brink of suicide, if his wife hadn’t found him he’d be dead.  

He also did the same to Iain Lee.  One of the accounts he abused Lee from was called ‘SarahEverardsrapist’

Here it is.  It’s often enlightening to read these after a case is in the press. Although some can make you feel sick as they detail everything. 

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/R-v-Belfield-sentencing-160922.pdf