You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Another red wall mentalist. 

A former miner and a coal miner himself who quit the Labour party after he was suspended for 'using boulders' to stop travellers setting up a camp. What a time to be alive. 

Anderson was a longtime member of the Labour Party and was elected as a councillor in the 2015 Ashfield District Council election and represented Huthwaite and Brierley ward.[4] He was suspended in February 2018 by the local branch of the Labour party after receiving a community protection warning by the council for using boulders to block members of the Traveller community from "setting up camp at a site in the area".[5] The following month, Anderson defected to the Conservative Party which he stated was a response to the "takeover" of the Labour Party by the "hard-left" particularly through the left-wing political organisation Momentum.[6] He was elected as a Conservative councillor on the Mansfield District Council representing the Oakham ward between 2019 and 202

How the fuck was he in the Labour party?

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I miss his rants..doesn't seem to do them anymore.

He did an epic one during the pandemic about johnson.

I've seen a few but that one is top drawer. "Who the fuck is Mark Harper?" 

14 hours ago, Arniepie said:

I miss his rants..doesn't seem to do them anymore.

He did an epic one during the pandemic about johnson.

I think he's been keeping a low profile since he did a thing about Russian money in UK politics, and someone pointed out he licensed his stuff to Russia Today.

One lying fucking cunt yet again today, won't answer a question, lies and bluster, full of narcissism and whataboutery. Gets way with it and all because he's a calculated snivelling cowardly racist little gobshite. Fat scruffy cunt. 

The policy is literally subprime mortgaging, remarkable.

It ended so well last time that we may as well give it another wheeze...

Add in to this that they are privatised entities, masqurading as charitable in some cases, and they are not obliged to sell them, especially below market rate.

Yet another day, yet another knowing lie that falls apart as it slips off the tongue.

• Upvote 2

I don't think Johnson's acolytes truly grasp the mountain of bad will building towards them.

The British, regardless of political views, don't like having things forced on them and are extremely stubborn. Orwell wrote about it when he discussed why German style fascism never took hold here.

You can bring us aboard as willing accomplices to any amount of skulduggery, but the idea of 'I'm staying in post and there's nothing you can do.' creates an itch that will need to be scratched. Even people who like him, will start to feel it.

Heard a few people on Jeremy Vine more arsed about the fact they have had to work hard for what they've got why should other people get the help they don't get/my taxes/blah blah blah. 

I wouldn't care if I worked 20 hour days 7 days a week that anybody else got help. I'd rather see all get help rather than pride myself in my class situation. Plus I'd rather my taxes go towards other people instead of money making schemes to make the rich richer. 

It's all a load of bollocks anyway, as Bruce said sub-prime mortgages really worked last time..... Load of shite to garner support. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Heard a few people on Jeremy Vine more arsed about the fact they have had to work hard for what they've got why should other people get the help they don't get/my taxes/blah blah blah. 

I wouldn't care if I worked 20 hour days 7 days a week that anybody else got help. I'd rather see all get help rather than pride myself in my class situation. Plus I'd rather my taxes go towards other people instead of money making schemes to make the rich richer. 

It's all a load of bollocks anyway, as Bruce said sub-prime mortgages really worked last time..... Load of shite to garner support. 

Somebody put in well a few weeks back

' If you want people to suffer because you did and are alright, you are not alright '

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Somebody put in well a few weeks back

' If you want people to suffer because you did and are alright, you are not alright '

Yep very well put. Everyone should want everyone else to be happy. 

26 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Story that might go under the radar today as the unrelenting shitfest that is UK politics…

Sinak lost £11b of public money as he don’t check the T&C’s on an intersect rate insurance policy.

Just grand.

If that's true and labour aren't shouting it from the rooftops, every show, every mps social media then they are good for nothing. Infact that applies to all political party's.

28 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Story that might go under the radar today as the unrelenting shitfest that is UK politics…

Sinak lost £11b of public money as he don’t check the T&C’s on an intersect rate insurance policy.

Just grand.

Plus £4 billion worth of PPE bought during the start of the pandemic will be burned as it's sub-standard. Lucky we've got such competent guardians of the country's finances.