You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That’s a lie. Transmission is back through the fucking roof 

Shit like this, this is my point. Wake the fuck up 

You are a dumb fuck, that is the point ffs.

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Right, so you’ve already decided who to believe.  No point continuing.  

Cult. 

As much as I really want all of us to stay alive I don’t half think some should have just drunk bleach like Trump suggested. Same ilk. Thick as fuck 

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I don't think the opposite is true.  Omicron bears the hallmarks of a variant that has arisen due to selective pressure being placed upon it, depending on who you listen to.

To answer your question, we will never know because we've launched into a worldwide mass vaccination of all age groups including children.  Certainly there are people who would argue that you should never mass vaccinate in the middle of a pandemic due to the risk of mutations arising from selective pressure.

The evidence points to vaccination reducing mutation. That Omicron is linked with "leaky vaccines" is just another theory. There's no basis. 

1 minute ago, Red Phoenix said:

Some of this could be wrong but I'll try :

The MRNA vaccines in use don't kill off the virus, they protect the vaccinated person though, unless there's a variant that can escape the vaccine which can lead to pharma corps having to update their vaccines to deal with it. When the virus is going around a load of vaccinated people this way it can create pressure leading to more dangerous variants.

Sterilising vaccines (what many of us thought of as vaccines before this pandemic) that actually deal with the virus and stop the spread would solve this problem but that'd require pharma corps to make something a lot better than what we have now.

So everyone being vaccinated with MRNA vaccines could actually turn out to be worse than it is now, leading to worse types of coronavirus which could be more of a danger to unvaccinated, and also to vaccinated unless they get an updated vaccine.

No vaccine kills off a virus. They promote an immune system response.  Fucking hell.   

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Apart from the bit where I’m not the rest is fine. Ffs etc

You made the point for me you! are you that thick you can't work that out ffs? 

2 minutes ago, Hasta la vista shithouse cunts said:

Can't remember who was having a go at someone mentioning an elite vaccine the other day yet not seeing the irony that only rich countries can afford the vaccines and thus countering the argument of looking after the most vulnerable. 

Who ? 

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

You have just made his point

Hahaha yeah I misread his post. Fair play. I’m still in bed with one eye open you bastards sorry @shithousecunt I fucked that one right up 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Right, so you’ve already decided who to believe.  No point continuing.  

Cult. 

I have trust in them which has built up over time as a result of some of their predictions coming true. 

For example, Chris Martenson was the guy who said that face masks would be used and that's who I took my lead from when I was an avid mask advocate early in the pandemic (and at that time you were the one saying face masks were shit).

A lot of things he said made sense and came true, so I continue to listen to what he has to say.  I don't agree with everything he says, and he's just one guy out of many, but he has definitely earned my trust.  In contrast, there's someone like Chris Whitty who I think has had a bad pandemic and on a sliding scale he is at the bottom when it comes to trust. 

Just now, Pureblood said:

I have trust in them which has built up over time as a result of some of their predictions coming true. 

For example, Chris Martenson was the guy who said that face masks would be used and that's who I took my lead from when I was an avid mask advocate early in the pandemic (and at that time you were the one saying face masks were shit).

A lot of things he said made sense and came true, so I continue to listen to what he has to say.  I don't agree with everything he says, and he's just one guy out of many, but he has definitely earned my trust.  In contrast, there's someone like Chris Whitty who I think has had a bad pandemic and on a sliding scale he is at the bottom when it comes to trust. 

Yes, like I said a cult. So much so you’ve started taking medicine.  Grift.  

Just now, Pureblood said:

I respectfully disagree. 

Come on mate. Back up why you disagree. There are grey areas of course but some stats don’t lie. 

Anyway I’ve made a right Cunt of myself again I’m off to argue with my toaster over who is fitter prime anthea turner or fearne cotton 

On 01/12/2021 at 04:12, A Red said:

Again, its being looked at the wrong way. Get vaccinated to help others not yourself. 

More people vaccinated means less people seriously ill in hospital which means the NHS can start dealing with the backlog of other illnesses that people are dying from. Its quite fucking simple.

I wouldn't force the anti vaccine twats to have jabs I'd ban them from playing computer games and make them go to bed at 10.30pm.

@Skidfingers McGonical

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

No vaccine kills off a virus. They promote an immune system response.  Fucking hell.   

OK, some vaccines stop a virus spreading though and this one doesn't. If a vaccine stops the spread of a virus you could say it's helped kill it off, at least for the time being anyway. What we have now though clearly isn't doing that.

1 minute ago, Red Phoenix said:

OK, some vaccines stop a virus spreading though and this one doesn't. If a vaccine stops the spread of a virus you could say it's helped kill it off, at least for the time being anyway. What we have now though clearly isn't doing that.

No.  You don’t fucking know what you’re talking about. 

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

People lie all the time on here. “Delayed first wave” “over by winter” 

The individual. 

Oh so ‘your’ means something different. Put your phone down soft lad. You lost all credibility when you admitted to allowing masks off in your taxi despite the world dying around us. X 

Well, it can have a different meaning when context is used, I should have typed it as ‘your’ rather than just, your, to give it the context it should have had. It’s an easy mistake to make and to hold your hands up to.

When I’m wrong, I’ll hold my hands up and admit when I’m wrong, because I’m dead sound. Ask everyone on here.

Wow! That’s something that you have held

on to, from last year, to try and use it against me as some sort of label to tar me with. Lad, you have let me live rent free in your head for nothing. Weirdo. 

I’m not arsed what you think, but what I do know that you have tried to use that because you have got fuck all in terms of providing an answer, and as I’ve said that’s fine if you don’t know. Hold your hands up and admit you don’t know, it’s what you do after all.  Admit when you are wrong.

What’s really happened here is that you’ve made a bigger (possibly even gargantuan levels) tit of yourself and done exactly everything you said you don’t do when you cried the other day on this very thread two days ago. Too easy you are. 

Too. Easy. To. Call. Out. For. What. You. Are. A bully. 

As for telling people to put their new down down, lad! You have been posting on this site 7 years less than me and have nearly 95k posts. It’s pretty clear who needs to put their phone down. 

Anyway, back to the original point. So you don’t know the answer to my question then?

6 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Watch a video by Geert Vanden Bossche and he'll explain it.

Alternatively, bury your head in the sand and call someone a colander.

Colander 

3 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Well, it can have a different meaning when context is used, I should have typed it as ‘your’ rather than just, your, to give it the context it should have had. It’s an easy mistake to make and to hold your hands up to.

When I’m wrong, I’ll hold my hands up and admit when I’m wrong, because I’m dead sound. Ask everyone on here.

Wow! That’s something that you have held

on to, from last year, to try and use it against me as some sort of label to tar me with. Lad, you have let me live rent free in your head for nothing. Weirdo. 

It’s m not arsed what you think, but I do know that you have tried to use that because you have got fuck all in terms of providing an answer, and as I’ve said that’s fine if you don’t know. Hold your hands up and admit you don’t know, it’s what you do after all.  Admit when you are wrong.

What’s really happened here is that you’ve made a bigger (possibly even gargantuan levels) tit of yourself and done exactly everything you said you don’t do when you cried the other day on this very thread two days ago. Too easy you are. 

Too. Easy. To. Call. Out. For. What. You. Are. A bully. 

As for telling people to put their new down down, lad! You have been posting on this site 7 years less than me and have nearly 95k posts. It’s pretty clear who needs to put their phone down. 

Anyway, back to the original point. So you don’t know the answer to my question then?

Hahahaha you fucking weirdo you’ve just replied with an essay hahaha. seriously put me on ignore. I could t give a flying fuck about you on any level. Your arrogance is unreal. I’m starting to think you might be another strontz account. 

Take care x