You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When is Violence Justified?

Gove I’d put on a 24/7 IV acid drip and make him live inside a hall of mirrors.

Seeing a normal face peering back for the first time in 50 years would soon have him in dire need of support from a decimated mental health service, inducing instant empathy.

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Michael Gove taunted by a pack of Hyenas in Angola. 24hr coverage on Sky Sports News. 

Dennis Penni's interviewing him from the safety of a landrover. 

Railing back a bit now eh?  Come on now, you've already said you would like Theresa May given serious harm, be specific about it, really. How about kicking her in the head? 

Guest Pistonbroke

I'd like to see Mark Francois being made to do a commando assault course on a daily basis for two weeks, he'd end up in hospital after the first day though. 

Just now, A Red said:

Railing back a bit now eh?  Come on now, you've already said you would like Theresa May given serious harm, be specific about it, really. How about kicking her in the head? 

Yeah, you've got me. I'm, er, railing back now.

From you, you bad weirdo.

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

I'd like to see Mark Francois being made to do a commando assault course on a daily basis for two weeks, he'd end up in hospital after the first day though. 

With earphones that he can't take off playing Will Self on loop.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'd like to see Theresa May kicked in the head

By a three legged dog with a dribbling manky cock. 

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Yeah, you've got me. I'm, er, railing back now.

From you, you bad weirdo.

Answer the question then, You're the one that thinks hes clever and funny and no doubt on message wishing violence on people. I just want to see how far you are happy to go.

You think I'm the weirdo when its you sitting behind a computer screen wishing death and pain on people. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Jeremy Hunt should be forced to have a lifetime of free massages by a woman with big muscles and bad BO. 

Teresa May I’d give the Ludovico Transformer treatment as seen demonstrated on Alex The Large.

She’d be played her phoney presidential addresses and various public debasements, before Jairzinho was brought in with a pair of steel toecaps as soon as she’s sobbing.

1 minute ago, A Red said:

Answer the question then, You're the one that thinks hes clever and funny and no doubt on message wishing violence on people. I just want to see how far you are happy to go.

You think I'm the weirdo when its you sitting behind a computer screen wishing death and pain on people. 

Isn't this just what Tory MPs do anyway? Lets take 300 million from the NHS,200 from benefits,250 from education,etc. I'd say that's premeditated violence myself.

Guest Pistonbroke

To be fair, they should just lock Trump, Farage, BJ, Hunt, Gove, Francois, Rees-Mogg (in fact all the fuckers) in a Castle full of medieval shit and say last man standing gets shares in the NHS. 

10 minutes ago, A Red said:

I think you're a weirdo for your bizarre inability to read the tone of people's posts. Almost as if English isn't actually your first language. And then for attempting to concoct a Daily Mail style gotcha interview on a forum.

I'm not going to explain every fucking post for you. I'm happy enough that most people are capable of using their brain to dissect the content of a post using the history, context, probability of seriousness, etc. 

Would absolutely love to take a four iron to Theresa May's sphenoid bone.

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

Isn't this just what Tory MPs do anyway? Lets take 300 million from the NHS,200 from benefits,250 from education,etc. I'd say that's premeditated violence myself.

As is often the case with you, I just dont know what to reply